“best mongolian beef”

Shangri-la Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #346 of 975 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This place has awesome mongolian beef! Their shrimp fried rice is so-so. The staff is super friendly!

1  Thank akrista1

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Not cooking to make home runs, just consistently good Chinese food--a base hit every time. We especially like the hot and sour soup and General Tsao's chicken.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Good place to grab a fast lunch. Staff is very friendly and prompt with your order. Food is good, place is clean.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

I have been going to this restaurant off and on for 25 years. The food is always good and the service is always friendly. In the evenings they put shrimp in the hot and sour soup and it is amazing. I have moved away from Birmingham, but when I am in town I have to come here.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Enjoy the lunch here. The atmosphere is quite and muted. I am able to relax a few minutes and enjoy my lunch. I am really picky about my Chinese food and I love the food here. I often take out of town business guest here and everyone I have taken here has enjoyed it also.