“Idk about best Bar-B-Q, but buffalo chicken tenders are insane.”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #106 of 997 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Ribs. Pork. Chicken. Brisket. Hell, even sausage. All BBQ has the same three basic ingredients: smoke, meat and time. What makes it different is the amount, consideration and attention to each part of that recipe. That, and some really great bbq sauce, too. At Jim ‘N Nick’s, we pride ourselves on using the right ingredients, taking our time and honoring the traditions that brought us barbecue.
Reviewed 13 February 2017

By far the best buffalo chicken tenders I've ever had. They are huge, and their buffalo sauce covered tenders dipped in ranch will make you slap your mother and grandmother.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Jim and Nicks is a good restaurant. The service is good. They offer drinks in the small bar area. The white wine was brought to me with foam in the glass. I figured it must have come out of a box. Other than that, it is a good go to place.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Jim and Nicks is a very steady, reliable and great "go-to" restaurant. The food is constantly good and the service will not disappoint you.

1  Thank Gregt33
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Jim N Nicks is solid BBQ place.

I've had the ribs, pulled pork, and brisket all very good. Maybe not as good as some of the top tier local places (5 star BBQ )but very good for a small chain.

Their cheese biscuits are the best - hard to stop eating them they are so so good

Service is usually very good and the prices are reasonable for BBQ.

Would certainly recommend Jim n Nicks to anyone looking for a BBQ meal.

1  Thank Markie1929
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Several times at Jim 'n Nicks my BBQ has either been dry or full of fat. So I changed plans and was glad I did. The Burger was fist class, cooked to perfection, served hot with all the regular stuff. Now I know what to get when others want BBQ.

1  Thank picperf2036