See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2015

We stayed for one night during our tour and found this hotel to be quite adequate for us. We travelled most of the day and arrived at 10pm for check in. There were no restaurants open close by and hotel kitchen had closed at 9pm but the reception staff kindly asked the chef to whip us up a quick meal which was greatly appreciated.
Breakfast was ok and staff were very pleasant.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Staff is very helpful and friendly, immediately brought the WIFI router to our room, internet connectivity in general was decent; special experience to sleep in a round bed (we first thought it was again a "lost in translation" situation of the receptionist; non-smoking rooms are real non-smoking rooms and not "we just removed the ashtray and matches in order to make it a non-smoking room". Beds are ok. Carpets are a bit spotted, bathroom clean. All designed in a "UFO" style.
Breakfast is ok; also restaurant staff very helpful. Hot Pot Dinner had also a huge variety, sufficient meat, quality good.
Given the hotel choices in Luoyang, a good choice to stay

Room tip: Corner rooms have round beds, but are a bit small
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

Con- very small room and was triangle shaped which if you look at the floor plan of the building, which is on the back of the hotel bedroom door, the rooms on the four corners of the hotel are triangle shaped and the rest are normal rectangle shaped. By chance we got the triangle shaped room. Our room had a small bed that both my partner and I had our feet hanging off the circular bed very night. ( I am 5'6 and my partner 5"11) when having a shower the hot water never got smouldering hot (which I like). Nowhere to eat near by, only a food court which is a 15min walk, with OK food. Pro: interior of the hotel was 'outer space' themed which was a nice and fun change from the other 7 hotels we stayed in during our trip to china. Hotel is clean, staff all spoke English and despite there being a few negatives I prob would stay there again, but I'd ask for a rectangle room though. Plus the bathroom had a great privacy, it had a door and no glass walls which is rare to find in Chinese hotels for some reason.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2014

The exterior of the hotel looks like a 4 or 5 star hotel. The decoration of the lobby immediately draw it down to 3 star country style. I booked a room with 400 plus RMB, which is not a low price in Luoyang, but when I got the room, it made me feel like in a cheap hotel. But I got some welcoming fruits later. The service is good.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled on business
feng s, Guest Relations Manager at Yaxiang Jinling Hotel Luoyang, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2014

Dear Guest,We would like to thank you for choseYaxiang Jinling Hotel Luoyang.Thanks for your stay and the suggestion. We are looking forward to seeing you again, we all staff hope you and your family happy everyday. Wish best wishes for you.Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2014

this modern hotel has a very strange decor, funny! the rooms are big enough, clean.
matrasses too hard. braekfast mostly chinese style with ricesoup, noddles cold and warm,
vegetables cold and warm. bread not good, only 1 marmelade available (orange), no cheese.
no scrambled eggs or bacon.
no good restaurants in the neighbourhood.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
feng s, Public Relations Manager at Yaxiang Jinling Hotel Luoyang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest,Thanks for your stay and the suggestion. We appologize for any inconvenience and it would helps us for the better future service development. We are looking forward to seeing you again, we all staff hope you and your family happy everyday. Wish best wishes for you.