See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Clean, quiet, spacious rooms. Big bed, good air conditioning, wifi. Great location. Very friendly staff. Excellent buffet breakfast. Western or Chinese dishes at the on-site restaurant. Well situated. Walking distance to a shopping with excellent selection of restaurant mall and to the city park. Park recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

If you are used to luxury, not the place to go. Very few at reception or at the bar speak English (was impossible to get a cold beer at the bar). Room is ok, at least is clean but nothing to shout about. At least, it's cheap but I assume that if you need to stay in Luoyang, the Hyatt is a better although pricier option. Struggled a bit with the air conditioning in the room which made the stay a bit more difficult to bear.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms and location. Breakfast was good too. Staff were friendly, but very few of them could speak English. Recommended for both business and family travel
Shopping Malls and restaurants nearby. Will stay here again during my next visit too.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Ok. So first off my tour booked me here. I had trouble breaking in this city once I got off the train(also I have asthma) I put on my mask for better breathing. Hotel is nice on there inside, Clean. Hotel staff speaks very little English. We booked a non smoking floor. The air didn't seem to work& my breathing was worse. So I decided I would change hotels. I couldn't get any other hotels to book for some reason so my tour guide along with the mgr and house keeping brought me two air purifiers!! Which helped so much! In a hour I could actually breathe and didn't need to steam. Even my friend has better breathing with these.

Unfortunately, other patrons make this hotel unappealing for me with all the smoking. Even though it was a non smoking floor there were ash trays trashcans by the elevators. A disco club downstairs and no English channels except HBO which you have to pay for.

They do have a jewelry store, shop down stairs & A breakfast buffet. The beds are hard.

It's not horrible if your there for the night, the city is close to many beautiful sites & I really was duper grateful to the mgr who brought me my purifiers!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Standard hotel good both for tourism and for business located a bit off the city core but in general in a convenient position.
Wangfujing shopping mall stands apart 10 minutes on foot while zhujiang lu which has some bars and restaurants is 15 minutes away on foot as well.
Rooms are pretty good and quite clean.
Beds are a bit hard though.
Breakfast is good enough.
English is spoken at a basic level.
By taxi, major city parks and attractions can be reached in 10 minutes during off-peak hours, while it takes 25 minutes during traffic jams.

Date of stay: April 2016