See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2016

This is the full package. I am really impressed by the staff of this hotel from manager to room maids. I was meant to stay at another hotel but due to some unforeseen circumstance with the other hotel that I originally booked with I was given a recommendation to stay here and I did for two nights. I wish I had time to stay here longer.

The reception was super friendly and helpful. Both the manager and at least one of the receptionist spoke English. They were very helpful making sure before I go on the tour the taxi driver knows exactly what was arranged. The would come outside with me to speak to the taxi. As I was waiting for a taxi in the cold winter weather outside the hotel one of the receptionist even brought me a hot tea in a take away cup! Now that's service and concern for the guest!

The room is large and I was given an upgrade. Everything is clean new look. Nice camomile tea bags in the room. Good Wifi in the room and reception area.

If I had known about this hotel I would have book here. I will lookout of this brand in China. I like the atmosphere and the ambience in the room.

Date of stay: December 2016