“Excellent Indian food and very friendly owners”

Ganga Impression Indian Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I'm usually not a big fan of Indian food, but found many good dishes at Ganga.
My favourites are the kebab style dishes and the palak paneer. Healthy and delicious!
Aki and Narie are some of the friendliest people I have met, which makes this restaurant well worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The food here is delicious, it was so good we went back a second time. The owner was very friendly and attentive.

If you love Indian food then you must give this place a try.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

First I should say that I haven’t had Indian food in about a year. My food was good but not amazing. I ordered the Chicken tikka masala and buttered naan. The chicken tikka masala was good but fairly sweet. I don’t remember ever having a chicken tikka masala this sweet before. The naan was good too. The service was great! The staff was friendly and very attentive. Definitely plan on going again since I probably won’t be able to have access to Indian food for a while.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Dropped by with my mom after a long day of exploring the city, and we were welcome by warm smile and great service.

Had a light dinner with naan, soup, raita salad and samosas, and were delighted by the freshness and service.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is top quality Indian food. Their mint chicken tikka was incredible. I forget which curry we got but it was also very good, as was their naan.