“Great curry friendly team ”

Ganga Impression Indian Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Went following recommendations. Fantastic curry and Akhilesh was fantastic. Raining when they left and he helped me arrange a cab and rain jacket. Looking forward to going back

2  Thank ConradMO

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I always seek out Indian food in new places because it is always delicious and always has veggie options. This place did not disappoint. The food is delicious and the naan bread is very good! Try it!

2  Thank Jquilin0707
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Just ate dinner here and it was the best Indian food I have had in ages. This was my first time eating Indian food in China so I did not know what to expect but I needed a break from Chinese and the attempts at western food. I was shocked at how good the food was here. Very nice staff that spoke almost perfect English and what I’m assuming were 2 brother and clearly from India. Order the vegetables somosas, garlic nan, and chicken tika massala. All were wonderful. My favorite was the tika massala best I have had in a really long time. I am almost tempted to go back tomorrow for lunch just so I can try the other items in the menu.

Highly recommend this place for authentic Indian food that is wonderful.

3  Thank dannym3000
Reviewed 20 December 2017

This is the best place to enjoy Indian food in Yangshuo. Friendly service and very nice ambience. Food is top-rate; the prices are quite reasonable. Our favourite dishes are the Lamb Biryani and the Aloo Tandoori. And the Beer selection is good too, incl. a couple of Belgian ales.

2  Thank DALee8
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were in Yangzhou on a miserable day in cold December and were not having a good time until we chanced across Ganga Impression whilst taking a walk through the town. This fabulous restaurant absolutely turned our day around with its fantastic Indian dishes and friendly service. We had no idea that the restaurant we randomly came to was #1 in Yangzhou but after eating here it is clear to see why it is.
If you need a good meal whilst visiting Yangzhou this is definitely the restaurant you want to go to! 5 stars isn’t enough!

3  Thank Jonny C