“Home Away from Home”

Ranked #30 of 124 Restaurants in Yangshuo County
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Operating for over 10 years, Cafe China is conveniently located in the heart of Yangshuo. We use Lavazza beans ensuring that our coffee is the best coffee in town. Our food menu is a mix of high quality Chinese fare, pizza, pasta and western style breakfast dishes.
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I was on my last week in China and hadn't had a coffee in a while - let alone a decent cup. It was crazy how I got to the point where I was desperately seeking a good cup of coffee. That was until I found Cafe China on West Street. Even though they offered a cheesecake & cappuccino afternoon special, I chose to have an espresso. This proved to be an excellent choice as I was in total bliss! It was rich & flavourful without any bitterness.
Cafe China is a quaint place that has a relaxed & friendly environment. It's also in a great location on West Street for those who like to people-watch. This café is just what I needed!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

we arrived here after getting off the Li river cruise. Nice and clean with decent (but pricey) coffee.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Cafe China went through some issues last year, but has returned to its great meals, no non-sense service, and consistent quality. It's a great place for breakfast with a beautiful view of West Street before the hustle and bustle of the day's tourism begins. Sit outside and enjoy the sun or make use of the second floor for a more private meal.
This is a "must go" restaurant for anyone staying in Yangshuo.
Tip: Try the baby back ribs!

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

China's interpretation of a Mocha changes from cafe to cafe
Cafe China was no exception, resulting in another average coffee
Their Lemon Cheese Cake was delicious

Reviewed 29 March 2016

the famed cheesecake wasn't for me, but the view from the rooftop more than made up for it. we had the top floor to ourselves to practice calligraphy at dusk, and enjoyed the setting sun above the West Street bustle. would return for the view.