All reviewsmiddle of townbed was comfortablelaundry serviceli riverstreetyangshuobikeshiking
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

From the facade, the hotel looked antique and charming. But the inside of the room was a French style decor.

Location was good as it was away from the West St and the noise and yet it was near, around the corner. There were sufficient places for meals around the hotel.

As for the room, it would be suitable for married couples as the shower room was inside the room without any divider except the glass door and it may not be comfortable for some people to shower in full view of the other room mate. There was a big jacuzzi right in the middle of the room too. I didn't have a chance to use the jacuzzi as I was out the whole day even though I paid extra 50yuan for the upgrade.

The room has sufficient lights to make it bright as I prefer bright rooms to dim rooms. Bed was not as comfortable as I would expect and the pillows were overused as it was flat in the middle. Perhaps the owner may need to upgrade the pillows and throw those worn out ones.

There was also a musky smell in the room as I suppose it was an older hotel and not a modern one. Try to get a room at the back if you want a quieter room. I had to pay 50 yuan for that as it was supposed to be a bigger room at the back of hotel and of course with the jacuzzi.

Had breakfast at the hotel and I would say it was basic but I loved the homemade wholegrain bread and banana bread. I would take away for snack later if going for an excursion.

I would probably not stay in this hotel on my next trip to Yangshuo as I would like to experience other hotels in the vicinity. There were plenty of hotels one can choose.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Great location away from west street... But still in the old town near where all the boat trips finish. Plenty of restaurants and bars in this area. Plenty of shopping for just about anything. Public transport and taxis available for on travel. The room was just lovely with a four poster bed and comfy mattress. Clean linen and plenty of toiletries.... However the main feature for us was the magnificent spa bath.... Just lovely, very clean and worked well. Staff were friendly and helpful. Meals are offered here but we ate elsewhere as we were walking about. Wifi was good. Highly recommend

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Only booked one night in Yangshuo after doing the Li River cruise from Guilin. We attended the Yangshuo Impressions light show in the evening then returned to our hotel later that night to take advantage of the comforts within the room.
Room had 4 poster bed a large luxury spa bath and exotic toilet with various options including sensors and seat heating. The spa bath was sheer bliss and very relaxing. We were offered an upgrade to a room with even larger spa bath but settled for this one. Rooms are very new and furnished with luxury furnishings and fittings.
Resort is located a short distance from the main walking street / mall containing numerous restaurants and bars. It is nice and quiet location just a few minutes stroll to dine and a 10 minute leisurely stroll up from the wharf through the walking street / mall where the Li river cruise ends. Had we stayed longer in Yangshuo which we should have, we would have absolutely stayed here. Highly recommend.
Nothing to complain about at all. Staff very helpful, friendly. Great stay.

Room Tip: Spa room a must
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

A great hotel located in the heart of yangshuo
Great location - less than a minute walk from the Main Street - west street
Very very friendly staff that speak great english
The rooms are small but very clean!
The staff helped us book trips from the hotel and recommended us where to go!
Highly recommended hotel!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2015

We upgraded from Bamboo House Hotel to Bamboo House Resort. No regret. Very good place. Quiet area at the end of West Street. Very near shops, restaurants, McD, Le Le Lai supermarket. Rooms are clean & beds are comfortable. Staff helpful & friendly. Staff helped us book Liusanjie show. We recommend this resort to all

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends