Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$20
US$18
Free cancellation until 18/12/22
Agoda.com
US$18
StayForLong
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here two nights while hiking the ‘Yellow Mountain’. The staff at the hostel was beyond friendly and very helpful in helping me plan out my trip up to the mountain, giving suggestions where to go and helping me book my bus and everything. Best place to go if you’re looking to do a budget trip to the ‘Yellow Mountain’, either by yourself or with company.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Tomas W
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights during golden week. The hostel staff were very helpful in giving advice on and organising day trips and bus/entrance tickets for our family to visit. The packaged breakfasts were great too for ¥15 each to take on those early morning bus trips. Likewise they had a dinner menu that was reasonable priced and delicious at the end of a huge day travelling. The rooms are clean enough, private and comfortable. The harder beds can be a little difficult to get used to first night, it you get used to it. You can walk to the old town from hostel and visit some local restaurants and some antique markets, also street food vendors etc.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

...which was awesome after so long in dorms. The rooms are huge, with comfy beds and private bathrooms. Staff are very friendly and helpful, and sorted a tour of local villages with no prior notice. Even though its location isn't great and it lacks the usual hostel atmosphere, it makes for an excellent base from which to explore nearby and then properly rest.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hostel for three nights in April (one day at the mountains, one day visiting the nearby village Hongcun and Tunxi old street and an early departure on the final morning). The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the long distance bus station which is where you get the bus to the mountains, the local villages and to go Hangzhou (amongst other places). The hostel was clean with good wifi, hot showers and English speaking staff. I was the only non-Chinese person there for my three nights but the common area is still a good place to chill. My only real complaint is the mattresses which are thin even by Chinese hostel standards. I was on the top bunk and I could see the glow of the bottom bunks light through the mattress!

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 26 December 2016

had really good expectations of this hostel from the good reviews on tripadvisor. but was really disappointed.

firstly, rooms were run down, especially the toilet, which had a missing bulb, and old and mouldy tiles. the heater in the room was barely sufficient for the cold day.

secondly, service wasnt as expected. when the toilet clogged, the guy at the front desk merely handed us the plunger and expected us to declog on our own.. this was the same guy who was busy playing a game on his phone when we approached him for help at the front desk.. this was ALSO the same guy who we saw smoking and playing card games with his friends in the lobby area when there was clearly a no smoking sign in the hostel.

location wasnt exactly the best, especially since it was raining. we had to call a cab whenever we left the hostel.

would definitely recommend other hotels at this price.

Date of stay: December 2016