Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$25
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$45
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Trip.com
US$18
Free cancellation until 18/12/22
Hotels.comUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
Vio.comUS$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019

It is a small hotel, with two handicaps: there is no lift and the food menu quite limited.
Anyway our stay was completely satisfactory. They solved and helped us in everything we needed or wanted. I wish every hotel staff would be half as helpful and as fluent in English.
The room decoration is minimalist, the bathroom was big, clean and cozy. They can serve food any time of the day and the beers were the cheapest you can get served around.
They even offered us to use their washing machine.
We reccomend it to young people who want to climb but us, being elder people, found ourselves at home.

Room tip: Try to get a room in the lower floors. Some have a view but not all of them.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Javier G
Reviewed 10 October 2019

This is a fantastic little hotel.

It is very modern and wonderfully clean. The hotel is two years old and has lovely fixtures and fittings. Beds are very comfortable and linen and towels are all really nice. There is hot water, a TV and a kettle, some rooms have balconies.

The hotel is in the centre of the town in the shadow of the mountain and a short walk from the mountain first bus station that will take you directly to the cable car and ticket office.

As many people have said, the very best thing about this hotel is the staff. All staff are really young , energetic and helpful. The real star of course is Timo, who speaks excellent English , he is the manager and not only will he collect you from the bus station on arrival and departure is an expert on the City and more important the mountain tracks. The mountain itself is stunning, it is all paved but is very challenging indeed, 6/7 or 10/11 hour hikes, ,mainly up and down stairs. Exhilarating and Challenging.

The hotel has a bar, good coffee, and some food, there are about 50 local restaurants in the town serving great food.

This is without doubt a fantastic option for the Town of Tangkou and perfect base for hiking- will be sorry to leave these lovely people.

Room tip: Front rooms have balconies that get all day sun.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank SnowdropLondon
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

Timo & his staff were incredibly helpful & friendly during our stay. Rooms & hotel exceptionally clean & attentive to small details. Highly recommended for a few days visiting the mountain. Tangkou Town has an old world authentic charm!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2019

I never write reviews online but this hotel and its staff deserves it.
Timo and his partners run this inn with a great attention to service and detail.
- they speak English
- they helped me plan my entire entire stay and were helpful with every question I had
- the rooms were well equipped, spacious, clean and tastefully decorated, with all needed amenities in the bathroom.
- the bar/restaurant has basic "western" food which can be nice after spending a few days eating only Chinese dishes.
- if you're travelling alone, their common area is also a good place to relax and socialize
- I stayed there before and after spending one night on top of the mountain, leaving my suitcase at the inn. When I came back for my 2nd check in, my luggage was already placed in my room.
Again, I highly recommend this hotel to anybody planning a trip to Huangshan Mountain! A lot of luxury hotels don't achieve this level of personalized service.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

We highly recommend this place to anyone who is heading to Huangshan hike. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They gave us a map and walked us through the route in details. We did exactly what they suggested and the hike was great. The room was equipped with everything. Instead of a TV we had a projector installed in our room, it was a nice surprise. The breakfast was okay, there weren’t a lot of people and people were quietly having their breakfast. Very nice atmosphere. I wish they had more food selections but we only stayed one night so that was okay. The overall experience exceeded our expectation. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019