“Lovely staff, amazing food”

Cappuccino Coffee House
Ranked #31 of 127 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Cambodian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The first time I stopped by this easy to miss cafe was for a late night meal. It had been an awful day & was hoping for a nice meal. I was blown away. The lemongrass chicken was stunning. I have been back to eat or have a coffee many times since & have only had one surprise: western style pancakes!

In the past when I have ordered pancakes in SE Asia, I am served a kind of crepe with fruit & honey which has always been delicious, but is not what I think of when I think pancake. It was a lovely surprise to have fluffy pancakes. The iced coffee is a delight & the owner must be one of the nicest people in Battambang.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Very nice stuff & very delicious food!
We tried "The breakfast" including eggs, Bacon, bread, butter, jam and hashbrowns for 3 $, a very big fruit salad for 1,50$ and spaghetti bolognese for 3,50$. Everything was fine and we even got extra food for free ( garlic bread ).
Smoothies are also great for 1$ and they offer good coffe for 0,50 - 1,50$ too.
Very comfy chairs

Reviewed 5 December 2015

we stayed at the hotel opposite the coffee house so naturally we wandered in, however we were so impressed with the family who run the restaurant we ended up in there almost everyday during our 6 day visit to battambang. The food is good for any time of the day and the owner went out of her way several times for me by making me lemon pancakes (not on menu) and also by packing me up a breakfast for the morning of our departure. Couldn't fault the service and hospitality.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

This place is run by a friendly Khmer lady with a beautiful daughter. Altough the interior is a bit run down, it's still very worth a try. I tried the hamburger and it wa very tasty, with good fries. On another occasion I had a coffee wich was also decent. Would go again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

We've been here for breakfast every morning while we stayed in Battambang... The lady who runs this place is a lovely person and makes you feel very welcome! The food is also great and cheap (e.g. the smoothies for 1 $ are amazing!). Even the coffee tastes like "real" coffee... ;-) It's definitely worth a try and a great place - not only for breakfast.