“Great little cafe”

Hoc Cafe
Ranked #2 of 127 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Cambodian
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Didn't have the breakfast, but it served well as a coffee shop stop. Great Wi-Fi, relaxing atmosphere, clean and comfortable, friendly staff. Recommended.

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

We went to this place because it was near to our hostel. I can say is THE BEST breakfast I've taken in southeast Asia! Fresh fruit, yogurt, oats, delicious homemade bread and jam, eggs and more. It is buffet only for $3 (+ $1 if you want tea or coffee) . The staff is really kind too. Highly recommended

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

This is located near Tomato Guest House where I stayed. I dropped in the place because I was attracted by the restaurant beautiful setting. Unlike typical Khmer restaurant, here is clean. And dishes pleased my eyes. Cozy ratan chairs and small pond across the entrance made me feel relaxed.
In addition, my payment goes to well-being for the people who were in orphanage. Everybody gets pleased. This is very pleasant business!

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Our tour guide took us to the Hope of Children orphanage yesterday, just outside of Battambang. The kids were friendly and it was impressive to see the vertical gardens at the grounds there (they grow their own food). Unfortunately, they are understaffed and underfunded, like most orphanages. They mentioned their new café in town which turns out to be right down the street from my hotel (Royal Hotel).

The Café is very nice, lots of seats and tables, and WiFi. They currently offer a breakfast and lunch buffet. The iced coffee I ordered came with a smile and was served in a tall glass and COLD. I feel very good about eating and drinking here because I know they need the money badly.

The staff is great and very friendly. The staff all came from the orphanage so practice your English with them and they might surprise you with how well they know the language.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

The people here are so nice and the food is great. Breakfast or lunch all you can eat buffet is delicious! Best place in Battambang!! :)