“Deserves to succeed - Genuine quality cafe”
Review of Kinyei Cafe

Kinyei Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Battambang
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Kinyei cafe serve a new Western style menu for breakfast, lunch and some Khmer foods.We are dedicated to sustainable fair-trade,regionally sourced coffee roasted by Feel Good Coffee Roasters in Phnom Penh.
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Kinyei deserves to succeed. Food is good and aurhentic. Staff are attentive and polite. Cafw is clean and well managed by Mark at the time. Most inportant - very good coffee and brown sugar!! Well done.

Socheat M, Manager at Kinyei Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thank for enjoy our services and we hope you come back again .Good luck for your trip.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

I went to Espresso Cafe for my cheap big cup and time alone to work, but Kinyei has the best coffee, great staff, good atmosphere. Very nice place, and they just redid their menu. It's great.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Can't really tell if it is the best coffee in Cambodia but too me it's really good and the place that brews a better one has to be shown to me!
Plus the staff is lovely!!!!

Socheat M, Manager at Kinyei Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

Thank you that you like our coffee and another .Good luck for trip in our city .Bye:).

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I went there early in the morning because I needed a breakfast and coffe before my cycle tour. Although they were quite busy with a few other cyclists waiting for their breakfast, they prepared my fruit salad and coffee within 10 min!
Both tasted very good, the salad even had a few seeds in it which I loved! :)

Socheat M, Manager at Kinyei Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Thank for enjoy our services and other .We hope you come back again if you are in Battambang .Good luck for trip in our city and our country.Bye:).

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

I just came in for coffee one morning, and the coffee was delicious!! I sat upstairs and it got a little too hot as one fan was broken and the other was on the other table. I'm not sure it's a place I'd spend a lot of time. I'll go back for more coffee and maybe try some food but probably take it with me next time!

1  Thank meigs2119
Socheat M, Manager at Kinyei Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank for enjoy our coffee and another equipment that broke we will fix it.bye:).