See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I went to reception to report some issues regarding the apartments I was told know one could deal with it, no manager on site!!

For every good review on the hotel there are ten bad ones. No management as such, hotel receptionist that speaks little English. Just shrugs her shoulders when asked something

This hotel and staff are some of the worst I have ever come across. If you are planning to book here then seriously reconsider!

AVOID.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alancorline
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We are 2 adult passenger + 1 kind. Room are very good and big. Not long way to the south beach 200m and to the old city 500m. Room service is good. Only breakfast its not good. Old city very
romantic with very old construction and architektur.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PeterK8147
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I stayed there last September, for a couple of days and also had my wedding party in the hotel restaurant. I will not say that it is a good or bad place, just that it is total chaos.

When first visiting the hotel in May, I had only good impressions - nice clean hotel, friendly staff. But by September everything had changed. The rooms looked like they were used for pigs' pit fights, the corridors were dirty, the elevators hardly worked and the staff were trying their best to make your stay worse, rather than to help you feel better on your holiday. If I tried to express my feeling for the reception manager, I would probably get banned from tripadvisor, but lets just say that not only was she very incompetent, but she was ignoring our requests and deliberately lying to us all the time. The parking is only for 5 cars and you have to pay for it, the pool area is very basic. The only good thing about this place is the location.

So my guess is that the manager/owner of the hotel doesn't care at all - because all the above-mentioned problems could have been avoided. So whatever you do, don't give this person your money.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank stak441
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Good value for a basic accommodation, clean and comfortable in a quiet area of Nessebar near the old town which was a short scenic walk away, near to the shopping centre and two minute walk to a very safe beach, with clear waters, very safe for children with life guards along the beach for extra safety.

Room tip: Rooms to the south face the sea and do have a good view
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I was on business event and the reception was behaving more than ridiculous towards our group of approx 40. The hotel is running out of fresh air. The ceiling in the conference room is leaking. The rooms are ok but are missing the 4star amenities. Dealing with so many foreign groups the hotel should find receptionist that speaks English on a good level. Although in our offer it was specified that we will have all inclusive lunch in the day of arriving for which we paid there was not such thing and the excuse was that the check in starts at 14:00,hence we are still no guests of the hotel, no matter that we were already using the conference hall.
I don't think I will come here again. The same way they behave towards the vacationers - rude, arrogant and ignorant.

Date of stay: July 2016