All reviews kids club water slides ice cream pizza animation team sunny beach old town italian restaurant salad family holiday aqua park main restaurant hot food paninis sol nessebar spaghetti cooked fresh
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

A good experience for us. Transfer from the airport was easy and check in was swift.

The buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner we found was more than adequate and gave a sensible variety (why do so many folk take so much to the table and waste it???).

Pools were good, slides were good and kept out kids amused. Various food and drink outlets were good.

Thought the shop was a little small and limiting.

Staff were top drawer. Lots of smiles. Never been anywhere where so much cleaning is carried out through the day. No litter. Rooms very good. We will go back.

Trips out - Nessebar Old Town was good. Taxi from hotel cost 15 Lev one way. The driver came and picked us up too for the same price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob B
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Bob B,

We would like to thank you for taking some of your time and giving us feedback.
We appreciate all the positive comments you give us.
With regards to the wasted food, the guests do it due to the fact that we offer a all-inclusive system, so people take advantage of all the food.
As far as the shops go, the hotel only needs small shops, because there isn’t a real need for shops larger, as there are plenty of markets which are nearby.

Kindest regards,
Kamen Mihaylov
Assistant Quality Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely two weeks here a short while ago, and yes if you are not a fan of all in you are going to get itchy feet with the same dining hall every night(although the food was lovely). We got out into Old Nesebar to break it up and it was beautiful here. Water park was great for my daughter and kept her amused for ages as did the kids club. Hotel was amazingly clean and cleaners were on the go all the time! There is a shop on site so if you don’t like the beer at the jump you can by a can of local brew for a pound , which is what I did. We went with Thomas Cook and our Rep - Nikolai- was 5 star. He couldn’t do enough for us and was so knowledgeable and approachable. One to keep there TC! My only gripe about the hotel was the lack of seating in front of the stage area and certain seats to the sides had people just come and stand in front of them so blocking the view. Otherwise a great two weeks!

1  Thank Andy B
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

6 days into a two week holiday and ready for home and a proper meal!
The slides and pools are great for my children keeping them entertained during the day.
The food- terrible not much variety and don’t cater for vegetarians not even the pizza is a plain cheese and tomato! And for my other daughter who cannot have milk she is extremely
Limited at what she can eat!
The beach- have to pay for sunbeds - not all inclusive
The shows are far too busy; three hotels and very few seats to sit at.
No refreshments in the room bar one bottle of water per day
Cocktails- from a tap not your average mixed up cocktails- I asked for a cup of crushed ice and not even this they could cater for! Poured a Diet Coke and it was just soda water.
Mosquitos are everywhere! Cannot go out at night without being bitten even with repellant on
All in all extremely disappointed to say it took me two years to pay for this holiday and doesn’t come close to the all inclusive I have been to previously. If you want a nice all inclusive everything paid for in advance and don’t need to do supermarket runs for food that is edible I would avoid. The kids are loving it but I would defo never visit again .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear wrightjasmine128,

Thank you for choosing Sol Nessebar Mare for your family holiday.
It would be great if you would find time to meet me in the lobby. I am sure we will be able to personalize our service while you are here, so that not only the kids are happy, but also the parents.

Best wishes,

Janina Ninova
Quality Manager
Sol Nessebar Palace/ Mare/ Bay

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Today is the last day of our 14 day stay in this hotel. After 14 days in an all inclusive hotel with two small children we are off course glad to go home because we are exhausted and tired of the repetition. This is the main reason why we are glad to go home

It's the second year we visited the hotel and we will come back next year, probably just for 10 days because 14 days is simply to much. Outside of the hotel there is not so much to do. Sunny beach is way to crowdy for us and Nessebar is nice to see but one day is enough for that.

Now about the hotel, let's start with breakfast, it's exactly what you expect of a breakfast in an all-inclusive hotel, all you need is there.

Then for snacks, you have hot dogs, pizza, Fries, beignets, icecream. Etc. So that's all my stomach can ask for.

Lunch and Dinner are OK. Not my favorite cuisine but acceptable and understandable. The only thing I would like to see more is real meat and less 3rd category meat with a lot of fat on it. Just put some pre-baked chicken or real Meat skewer in the bain marie and don't only give that on the grill, if you have to wait 10 minutes for a piece of meat while the cook is preparing it in front of you and your children are impatiently waiting on the table the holliday spirit gets lost a little.

Guest service staff in the restaurant is really friendly and if you ask for something they will try and help, thumbs up!

The Infrastructure of the hotel is nice. Nice rooms, bars, restaurant. Super pools and waterslides for the children and their parents of course.

The biggest reason for us to come back is off course all of the above but even more something that was't mentioned yet, the amusement team. We simply love the guys and girls of the hotels miniclub, they make our children happy with the nice games and with their every day enthousiasme. This and the really amazing shows they and the rest of the amusement team bring every day are the main reason for us to come back. So Double thumbs up for the entire entertainment team You rock!

Thumbs up as well for the bartenders in the lobby, beargarten, the (little) Lady welcoming us (and the children) in the restaurant, the restaurant manager (I presume she is ), and the hot dog maker, he's timide, but nice

I will enjoy my last day to the fullest and then I will be glad to go home and save for the next vavation here

1  Thank Steven Q
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Steven Q,

Thank you for your second visit and for the review, too.
Greetings from all of us and best wishes!

See you next summer :)

Warm regards,

Janina Ninova
Quality Manager
Sol Nessebar Palace/ Mare/ Bay

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 12 nights. The food was great. The animation team work well. The slides, bars, restaurants have very strict schedules which are unreasonable. There are no clocks hung out so you easily can miss opening hours eventhough everything should be free and open because it is a very expensive all inclusíve hotel. The wifi is terrible. Parking cost extra.

1  Thank szilviapet