All reviews kids club pizza animation team water slides sunny beach family holiday perfect resort great holiday old town italian restaurant rocky river lobby bar panini bar dance classes the evening entertainment shows wait your turn food stations
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This was mine and my families second year at sol nessebar bay and yet again it was amazing great staff, clean rooms, great food literally everywhere on the resort. My family and I absolutely love this place. This time we took the sea taxi in to old nessebar and it was fab it leaves on the hour every hour, every day and is very reasonably priced.

All in all another great holiday thanks sol nessebar for always making it so special. Just gutted we have not booked for next year but will 100% be back again the year after.

1  Thank notquitesure
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear notquitesure,

Your positive comments are very much appreciated, thank you!
We are looking forward to meeting for a third time, and giving you yet another fantastic holiday.

Kamen Mihaylov
Assistant Quality Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a 10 day family holiday at this hotel . This was our 4th visit here , that last one being 2 years ago . The hotel and amenities are superb for families and there is plenty of entertainment day and night . The food was hit and miss to be honest sometimes a little cold and repetitive but that I think is part Amd parcel of all inclusive packages .
Unfortunately we had some issues with staff members which we have absolutely never experienced before !
In particular in the restaurant , the girl who stands at the front door welcoming you in , welcomed us in every mealtime , breakfast and lunchtimes we were all dressed in Swimwear with dresses over the top , sometimes a little see through , never inappropriate, there were certainly worse dressed people. One day she welcomed us in at breakfast .... when we went to lunch I was wearing a sarong dress tied up around my neck ... she asked me to change ... so I did into the dress I went to breakfast in . Again she stopped me and said I was dressed inappropriately . She was very rude and condescending , telling me there is a dress code and she was sick of telling people the same thing ! She didn’t make eye contact with me whilst being so rude and I don’t appreciate being spoken to like a child . She waved me on saying I’ve told you for today you can eat ? I said I walked past you dressed this way at breakfast and you said nothing ! I went to the hotel reception to complain and the hospitality manager was very apologetic and said an apology gift would be left in my room , it never turned up , the restaurant manager was an arrogant condescending rude man and seemed to find it funny . The restaurant staff overall need to learn some manners .
Overall the animation were good apart from a select few , one girl didn’t like that we didn’t want to join in and responded with why do I even bother !!! Erm because it’s your job love that’s why !!
Another day one of the guys called told my sister not to be lazy because she didn’t want to do yoga then said you can smile if you want to!!

It’s a lovely place in an ideal setting but little things like staff Make a big difference . I think that will be our last visit as it seems standards are slipping which is a shame .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear A9cfo,

Thank you for your 4th visit. We are sad, that this time we could not fulfill your expectations.
All your comments have been discussed.

We wish you all the best and hope to have another chance to meet you.

Quality Manager Sol Nessebar Mare/ Bay/ Palace

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I',m happy to have spended my vacation here with my 7 year old daughter !This is a perfect resort for families with kids ! Very good food, 10 meters from the beach with private area , 3 big swimming pool, many others for kids !!! Water attraction, day and night entrateinment for kids and adults...very professional staff and professional management ! We will come back !

1  Thank P101GZandreap

Dear P101Gzandreap,

We would like to thank you for the positive review you have given us.

Stay assured that you are very welcome to come to us!

Kamen Mihaylov

Assistant Quality Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Hello travelers ! I have to say that this resort is excellent for familes and young kids, the food is very good and different everyday, room clean and bed confortable, the water park in the hotel is great for all families, 3 swimming pools, water loops, play rooms,SPA,theatere and evening shows for families and kids....the staff are nice and polite, extra thinks are good price and nothing overcharge,(car security parking Euro 5,oo a day),the hotel have a airport shuttle service, the management are very helpful, the Manager PEYO and the G.M.Mr.Milchev managed my small problem very fast and very well....Thanks....!!! 5 STARS !!!!!!

Room tip: Rooms on park view are quiet, you want more luxury then choose theSOL NESSEBAR PALACE
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Andrea P,

Thank you for visiting us and for your feedback.
It is very important for us to know you had good time at our hotel, with the special support of Peyo and the GM Mr. Lipchev. :)

Best wishes,

Quality Manager Sol Nessebar Mare/ Bay/ Palace

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We want to highly recommend this resort - the location, the food, the staff, the rooms and pools, the cleanliness, the atmosphere! All is absolutely wonderful and way above what we expected - totally value for money. Perfect for all generations! Go,go, go :))

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank larsethansen
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Larsethansen,

Thank you very much for your encouraging review!
We are waiting to welcome you soon again :)

Best wishes,