All reviewsanimation teamsunny beachold townpool barpaniniseparate showerrooms are hugeteenage clubaqua parksol nessebarfamily roomsea viewwater slidespretzelsdance lessonsall inclusive hotelfamily vacation
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was amazing food was very good and wide range of different things to eat rooms were cleaned every day clean towels and beds changed everyday definitely deserves 5 star rating only down side was when sun out at start of our holiday we ventured towards the out door pool and pool bar for drinks was attacked by a million wasps were everywhere there was taps for juice beer coke what ever you wanted but the wasps spoiled it for us as didn't spend any time at the pool even though we went out on different days (Was sure there was a nest somewhere) but luckily there was an indoor pool also which we discovered when the weather started to change would we come again- definitely!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Marradona,

Thank you for your visit and feedback.
It is very important for us to know, that you like our hotel, food, rooms "definitely deserves 5 star rating"...
Special devices have already been applied against the wasps attacks (the place of the nest has been identified), so that the guests could spend good time at the pool bar.
Thank you for your promise to "come again- definitely!"

Wishing you all the best,

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here in July 2017 with partner 13 month old twins and grandparents . First of all it's a lovely hotel food was good always plenty of choice repeated in the second week but that happens a lot of places .
Not very keen on the pre mixed cocktails and gin and tonic from the cocktail box the best drinks were in the lobby bar always good measures !
It's a great complex but the only problem for me was there was nothing outside of if that is fine If you want to stay on the complex for two weeks maybe if my kids were older I might have but we were going stir crazy ended up spending a fortune on taxis into ravda and sunny beach . It is literally a good 30-40 minute walk to any bars or restaurants.
Rooms were great and very spacious didn't need to use the travel cots provided as my twins slept in between us and we still had plenty of room.
The downside for me in the hotel was the entertainment it was very poor on a night time I like to sit round a table with my group and watch entertainment and have a few drinks here it was an outdoor auditorium with benches where you can't really interact with the company you are with .
One day it was really bad rain there was nothing on in the hotel apart from the entertainment team doing cha cha in the conference room I felt like I was in dirty dancing come on what about bingo or a quiz or some games that all the family could join in .
All in all it's a good hotel and good value for money but not for me .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank safcfletcher1985
Janina_SNResort, Quality manager at Sol Nessebar Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear safcfletcher1985,

Thank you for choosing Sol Nessebar Palace for your July holiday with your partner, 13 month old twins and grandparents. Thank you also for your feedback after your stay.
It makes us very happy you liked our hotel, the food, the drinks, especially in the lobby bar, as well as the spacious rooms with comfy beds.
On the other hand we are sad to hear, that our evening animation was not to your liking. In fact, our animation team offers bingo and quiz or some games that all the family could join in by the end of the season.
Considering, that you liked almost everything else in the property, I would suggest you to visit us either at the beginning of the season, which is in May, or by the end (September/ October). The evening entertainment would be exactly what you expect.
Thanking you for your comment "it's a good hotel and good value for money" and wishing you and the whole party all the best,

Warm regards,

Quality Manager Sol Nessebar Palace/ Bay/ Mare

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good seriously very good at all but the food is the worst I ever tasted eveb my dog dont touch it,
Maybe the chef was drunk or something.
The stuff are very nice , there is alot of things for kids they can enjoy we really enjoyed just the food was shocking every evening we went out to some restaurant to have normal food.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017

When I booked for Bulgaria I did not have high expectations but this hotel was very good, last year I went to mexico and stayed in a 5 star hotel, the sol nessebar palace was not quite to the same standard but not far off, the food can be a bit repetitive and the alcohol was not the best but the hotel was lovely a lot better than the pictures on the website, the entertainment team were lovely and always something to do. If you are after a nice relaxing break or a family holiday this is perfect. The only downside is there is not a lot on the outskirts of the hotel, no bars or shops for at least a couple of miles and although prices are cheap if you are wary of getting buses back and forth it can be costly getting taxis. The old town of nessebar is worth a visit and lovely at night too.

Room Tip: lovely sea views the higher up rooms will have even better views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear annie1024488,

Thank you for choosing Sol Nessebar Palace for your first visit of our country.
Thank you also for your time spent on reviewing us on Tripadvisor and for recommending the property as the perfect place for "a nice relaxing break or a family holiday. The only "downside" there is not a lot on the outskirts of the hotel is from another point of view a pro - away from the noise of parties one may not want to be part of, and at the same time near enough to join if you want to.
We are happy you like the old town of Nessebar - is really is worth a visit (or two...) as it is full of remarkable old churches, houses and cobbled streets to combine the relaxing holiday with some sightseeing.

Wishing you all the best we hope to see you in our complex soon again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Sol Nessebar for my first ever trip to Bulgaria with my Daughter, Son-in-law, & 2 year old grandaughter. I thought the resort provided everything we needed for a great holiday. I was really impressed with all the swimming pools and slides. There was a shallow pool with 3 slides just for the little one's that my grandaughter loved. The food was good and varied, and the staff were all very pleasant, especially the entertainment team; they all worked very hard. There were several playgrounds suitable for young children, including one on the beach. It was so relaxed & I would recommend this complex, especially for a young family.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MrsBlue2012

Dear MrsBlue2012,

Thank you for choosing us for your very first and hopefully not the last trip to Bulgaria.
You make us happy by letting us know that your holiday in Sol Nessebar Palace with your daughter, son-in-law & 2 year old granddaughter was to your satisfaction. Thank you for sharing this on Tripadvisor.
The best motivation for our team is that you had a great holiday with us, with everything needed even with a young traveler :)
Thank you also for recommending Sol Nessebar Resort and we hope to see the whole family in our hotel soon again!

Best wishes and warmest regards,