See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Stayed in Apollon 3 complex on 3rd July for a week. It was my first time here and I really enjoyed it. The apartment was very modern,safe and spacious,has everything you need to have a relaxing holiday.The balcony over looks the pool and bar area.The pool area was always spotless,plenty of sun beds and parasols, there was staff everyday cleaning around the complex. Plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance and reasonably priced.Short taxi ride to Old Nessebar is worth a visit! Already got my flights booked for next year!!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank scottishlass20152015
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Good location, good prices, a lot of restaurants nearby;
Apollon Apartments are really pleasant place to stay especially if you travel with children. My kids love swimming in the pools - the water is very clean, the sun-loungers are enough even in the highest season. The staff clean the whole territory every single day, cut the grass and look after the vegetation.
Our comfortable apartment was located in Apollon 5 on the 4th floor - with a large balcony facing to the pool and the children playground and the cafe.
The staff were very welcoming and made us feel like we are special guests.
Hopefully next year I'll be back again in Apollon Apartments!

P/S Please, be sure you book an apartment at Apollon Apartments, because in Apollon Complexes there are several Property Rentals Companies, which promote their apartments in different names.

Room tip: A41 at Apollon 5 or similar
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RealExperienceLtd, Manager at Apollon Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Dear Maria,

Thank you so much staying with us!
You were great guests too:-)
We will be waiting for you in year 2016 and as our regular guests at Apollon Apartments (3 times for the last three years) you will benefit our special price promotion. Keep you in touch.
Best regards
Rositsa

Reviewed 27 September 2014

We have been accommodated in Apollon 5. The apartment was cozy, with a new furniture and equipped with everything which you may need for a long stay as it was ours - a large fridge with a freezer, ceramic plates, microwave, even iron and ironing board, a washing machine, just everything, so as you can feel as you are in your own home!
Together with me were my two children, who were happy to play long time daily on the children's playgrounds in Aпollon complex or to swim in the pools, which were very clean and good maintained.
The staff was extremely polite and helpful! The chambermaids clean it regularly as per a schedule two times per week. If you need something, you can't hear "no" as an answer! The staff makes everything possible to suit your needs and to make you happy!
Another positive aspect - many mini markets and supermarkets nearby, and the prices - very reasonable!!! Fresh fruits and vegetable you can buy just in front of Apollon 5 and the nearest beach is 3 minutes in walking distance.
I already booked my next 2-month stay at Apollon 5 and I do not have patience to go back there in earlier June, as I consider that the best months for holiday on the Bulgarian Black sea coast are mid of June till mid of July and than in September! The sea water is very warm, the weather is perfect for sun-bathing and swimming, no crowds, no noise, pleasant time for all activities.

Room tip: Maybe the apartments facing to the pools could be noisier in July and August. I'd rather prefer the apartments, which do not face to the pools.
Date of stay: June 2014
2  Thank Anna K
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been staying at the Apollon Complex (Apollon 3 to be exact) since the first year it opened, the improvements in the area are amazing, from potholed roads to smooth tarmaced surfaces, pavements on the walk into Ravda (although some are a bit high if you have a buggy). The complex itself has 6 different swimming pools (all large) and you can use any of them. Apollon 3's pool is the one with a good pool bar, the beauty salon, children's entertainment, coffee bar (opened in 2013) and restaurant. We find it a bit lively during the day as they often play some music and the kids are running around excited so we go to one of the other pools which is closer to the entrance of our building and it is very quite and calm so you can pick which surrounding you want really. The corner shop at Apollo 3 has a decent stock of most things but it you want something specific or more specialised you might have to try further a field.

There are regularly organised pub quiz nights, thanks to the Irish (Portstewart) contingent and everyone is very friendly if you strike up a conversation. There are still people I chat to every year who I met from my very first trip. We used to travel into Old Nessebar a lot more than we do now, it is stunningly beautiful and they have a great bag shop (first one on the right after you enter the village through the walls) but generally we find it overpriced and the food not as good as in Ravda. However, if you want to sit in a restaurant that is hanging over the sea wall with waves lapping under you as the sun goes down then you can't beat it and there is something very special about it but for us the novelty have worn off slightly, and I'm not talking about the restaurants near the bus stop, if you go passed those and keep walking round for another 5 or 10 minutes (beyond the marina) you will come to the restaurants I mean.

We find Ravda has most things we want and the prices are a lot lower than Nessebar. We do not travel to Sunny Beach, we don't like it. I've been twice and to be honest once was a waste of time. It is a tourist trap, cheap drinks and loud music and it is so over developed and some of the stories from friends who do venture in make me feel like such a prude (which I have never been accused of before!). If you want some R&R then there is simply no better place that Apollon to do it. There is also security patrolling at night so it also feels very safe, I have never felt unsafe there and I've never heard of any incidents either so you can relax and enjoy yourselfs.

Date of stay: August 2013
7  Thank Irishgirl2014
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Very nice, close to the beach, calm but close to Nessebar and Ravda. Beautiful beach, very clean. The kids loved it, we loved it. Deff. Will stay here again.The app is big and cOmfortable. Only the pillows a little weird. No outsiders allowed in the area which makes the place safe.

Date of stay: July 2012