All reviews perfect location free toiletries lovely hotel overlooking the beach old town noddy train minute walk half board restaurants and bars pizza cold meats plenty of choice salad parasols bath sea language
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I stayed here for a short week on a beach vacation to Bulgaria. The cost of staying here was quite low, and I did not expect much. I can honestly say that I was quite surprised over how good this hotel actually is.

The hotel itself has several types of rooms. We had a room high up with a balcony facing the sea and beach. It's wall-to-wall carpet did not impress, but otherwise it was clean. The bed was comfy and the bathroom and shower was good. Not the most modern by any means, but on a beach vacation on this I don't think that matters that much.

Breakfast was fine, as you would expect from a hotel like this. The location is good as it's located near some resturants, as well as a walk or taxi drive away from Old Nessebar.

The coolest feature of the hotel is the fact that the beach is an elevator ride away. The elevator comes down and exits so that you can walk out onto the beach.

If I ever went on a beach vacation again in Bulgaria I would consider staying here again if I was after a bargain.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin L H
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

The best thing about staying here is the good access to the beach.Pleased we only booked bed n breakfast as the food wasn't very appetising so only had fruit and toast for breakfast.Luckily lots of good restaurants nearby.Staff not very sociable and don't speak English.Old Nessebar is the main attraction ,only a lovely 20 min walk away.
One week is enough to see eveything .
Wouldn't go back ,but enjoyed the weather and beach .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Really Great appartments, our had 2 bathrooms andre good sized bedrooms. We also had a washingmachine! Wonderful Staff, and good food. Locaded on the beach,with plenty of restaurants nearby. It only takes about 10 min. to walk to old Nessebar.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hilde M
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stayed here for one week. Hotel spotlessly clean, with a black shiny, sparkly lift! Has beautiful views onto the beach and across to Old Nessebar. Old Nessebar is about a 20 minute walk away. Bus stops not too far away from this hotel, All reception staff friendly and very helpful. Rooms have free Wi-Fi - some with better signal than others. Shower was over a very high bath, which I couldn't step over. Reception Staff moved us two days later when a walk-in shower became available.Our first room bed very comfortable, but in 2nd room bed uncomfortable. Again Staff corrected this within hours with a memory foam mattress topper! Breakfast consists of wide variety of European tastes as well as a British fry up. Straight outside the hotel, on the left is an assortment of restaurants - really recommend 'Marios' just outside the hotel, or 'Ivanoff' further along on the left. About 100 yards, straight ahead down the road was a bank - I used their ATM machine outside with my debit card to change £'s to Lev - (machine asks you which language for the transaction).. Their is also a 'Crown' money exchange kiok nearby too, with exchange rate displayed outside.Our Bulkan holiday Rep, 'Galina' was excellent and couldn't have been more helpful.
Only slight complaint about hotel: One evening, we had a lovely stroll along the sea shore about 5.30pm. However, we were unable to get back in as hotel beach doors locked at 6pm! (Had to go up lots of steps beside hotel).
Overall, I don't see why anyone would be disappointed choosing to stay here :-)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Just got back from staying at this hotel for a week. Lovely hotel. Very clean and welcoming. Staff friendly. Especially one of the bar staff! The rooms very clean and a lovely view from the balcony. Loved the shower! Very powerful! The pool area was very clean and spacious. Lovely view over looking the sea. Short walk to the old town from the hotel aswell. Would definitely recommend this hotel. And would stay here again!

Stayed: June 2016