See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2016

We initially had problems with the booked room (twice) where the first room had a crib and the second room had ceiling water leaking on the bed. The manager immediately intervened and upgraded us to a better room

Service is impeccable, the employees are kind, helpful and the beach in front of the hotel is wonderful. We had snacks ordered with room service and at the bar - delicious and the caipirinhas we had are the best, EVER. I did not even like caipirinha and now I do!

We highly recommend staying there, wonderful staff, great view, exquisite decoration, the room and bathroom are comfortable.

Room Tip: Definitely chose the one with the beach view, it's worth it!!! you will not regret...
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Well, stayed at this hotel for 5 days, "great for the kids", great location, blah food.... Went through some issues with outlets... It's 2015 (a few days to 16!!!) and there is no outlets in the rooms, nor outside! Internet is a totally disaster, so just in case you are thinking about staying there and need to catch up on some things, forget it! To get some beach towels is another project... You can get some if you are "really" lucky, otherwise just bring your own! Staff at front desk... the girls very friendly, very nice! The guys bad atitude, you feel like you are bothering them! Always a long face and short answers! (I can take a couple out of this statement! Beach service is good... After all this, I can say I would be fine, since my son "had a blast"... BUT! The last night we stayed in, we had the room done, normal, during the day... I always leave the room kind of ready for the housekeeper! At that night we came back from "dinner" and the room was done.... again!!! Bed ready for us to go to sleep... new "beach towels" (uhhh???)... pretty weird! On our way home we realized what happened... ALL the cash I had in my wallet were GONE! It explains the whole move the night before we left! DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Room Tip: Beach view!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2015

This hotel is not worth the rate it charges. Food is below average, service is lousy, the hotel is quite old. My air con did not work properly. Next to the hotel you have a public entrance to the beach so its not as private as it looks. I would not recommend this hotel unless you get an extremely cheap rate. Plus Ubatuba is too crowded and developed for being that far away from São Paulo.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank NICHKO
Reviewed 15 April 2015

I have been to this place way back in 2011. But the nostalgia of the place stays with me even today which made me write this review. This shows what a wonderful impression the place has made on my mind.
The location is very nice and hotel rooms though appear old but hold their own charm. The balcony, the view from it and its hammock, all are simply charming. The food is great! Being a vegetarian it is usually difficult to find food for myself at places but this place had variety and taste for all. The staff is very nice. The beach is another thing that makes this place a hit.
A must visit place and a must stay hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

Even though it is old in years, the hotel is very well kept!
The beach where it is is almost a private one, the water is warm and clean!
The foid is very good!
Nice place to rest!
The pool area is small but cozy: heated water is what you deserv!

The