“Surfing Beach”
Review of Itamambuca Beach

Itamambuca Beach
Ranked #3 of 145 things to do in Ubatuba
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

If you wanna surf this is one of the best beaches you have in Ubatuba área. I did a surfing class there with MorroBoy surfing school and at the first day I was able to get my first wave, so amazing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,842)
All reviews
in 2 reviews
"wave"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Ubatuba is, for me, part of heaven. This beach is good for swimmers and surfers, on separated parts. It has a river near where you also can rest. The combination sea and Serra do Mar Mountains and Atlantic woods make this beach a little paradise. Some mosquitoes can be bothersome. Bring repellent and sun screen. Avoid from Christmas to Carnaval: it rains a lot and it's crowded.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I simply love Itamambuca! While my husband surfs I play with my girls at the beach or in the river! There are some few places to eat and the place is not crowded!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Itamambuca Beach with my family and we spent just 2 days. I wish I had had more time!!! In this place you can choose among stay in little charming little hotels or in a huge one. All the time you will be in contact to nature. Itamambuca is located in a city called Ubatuba which has more than 70 beaches. One more beautiful than the other.

In my opinion Itamambuca is one of the more beautiful Brazilian beach.

I stayed at Prime Suites Hotel, a small one, but just a perfect place. The owner is very kind and you can have your breakfast in front of your room, so fancy

1  Thank Valdirarnaldo