2,124 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Upon arriving in the room I noticed the sink clogged and I informed the reception, however I was not attended at any time of my stay. The drain was disgusting with hair. Unfortunate. It is worth remembering that I am a customer and whenever I travel to any Brazilian city or not, the first option is always Ibis.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Hotel Ibis Budg... S, Gerência at Ibis Budget Sao Paulo Sao Joao, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Good Morning!

I apologize for not fully meeting your expectations. Let's work to solve the above points.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Hotel Ibis Budg... S, Gerência at Ibis Budget Sao Paulo Sao Joao, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Reception peoples wher un experienced kids
It's took 1 hour for check in even though I don't web check in Advance
Hotel Location was dirty and unsafe
Cleaning was poor
Internet was v v v v worst
First time I am disappointed with some Accor hotels or Ibis budget

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 15 March 2017

The hotel is a danger. Principally for 2 reasons
1) On arrival on the 20th floor the hall ways was flooding through the grates on the walls.It was raining heavily outside and water was oozing in. I walked to my room as the carpet squelched underfoot2) on entering the room i went to close the window. The handle came off the window as it had not even been screwed on. The bolt that was suppose to keep the handle on the window flew off and down 20 floors- if someone had been stood underneath it would have cause serious harm or worse. Of because the window did not close the noise of the street could be heard all night. Added to the flood water from the hall way creeping towards the gap under my door and the broken window, this meant that when it rained I had to keep all my cloths and luggage in the bathroom as it was9 ironically) the driest part of the room!

The staff were friendly but could not speak English so my report to them of the flood and the broken window was not delt with.

Also of note is that my colleagues were deeply concerned at the hotels location ( the were Sao Paulo residents) apparently the location is known to be a bad area and dangerous to walk there at night. This did not bother me as I took taxis everywhere but , given that local people were telling me not to walk in that area at night , I think maybe if thats something that potential guests my be concerned with then it worth putting this on the review.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2017

This hotel is a good place for the people want stay only one nigth. The size os room is perfect for a couple with this objective. in my case I went to SP only for one party on Saturday and stay on this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple