2,252 results
All reviews metro station excellent location good size lobby area close to the hotel breakfast room many options rooms are spacious paulista business paulo protest receptionist augusta avenue plugs caipirinha
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Don't be fool by the pictures! This hotel sucks. Bad service and terrible rooms (small and outdated). The guy at the front desk did nothing to help our stay be better. We booked thru aa.com and when we arrived they has no idea that we had a reservation. We left our luggage in concierge with the promise that when we returned our reservation would be ready. Three hours later we came back and still had no idea about the reservation we did.
Once they finally honored the reservation they tried to down grade our room but when I complained and mentioned it they supposedly gave us the correct room. Truth: They just sent us to the last and most horrible room in the hotel.

The shower was broken and the beds where horrible!

Try to avoid this hotel and instead go to the renaissance hotel which is a block away in the same area. The difference is huge!!!!!!

Room Tip: there is no good room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Paulista_Melia, Gerente geral at Melia Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Mr Alfonso,

Thanks for sharing your experience at Melia Paulista!
Your comments are greatly appreciated and they are an incentive in seeking constant improvements to offer our guests, for its our main goal to provide ever a pleasant stay.

I am disappointed by your experience, and I would like to inform you that I have forwarded your comments to our Managers, who will be taking the necessary actions in order to improve our services even more.

It will be a pleasure for us to have a new opportunity of demonstrate our best customer care.

Natalie Diorio- General Manager

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My trip was perfect I.would recommend people to visit your hotel and I will also like to revist again. Everything was excellent food and my roomwas always tidy and neat.I even felt welcomed .the atmosphere was perfect

Room Tip: Not applicable
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank waltermacala
Paulista_Melia, Gerente at Melia Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Mr Walter

Your review was very much appreciated and I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our team always strives to accommodate our guests to the fullest extent and for us your happiness and satisfaction are our priorities.

The Meliá Paulista would love to give you another fabulous experience again and again! We're looking forward to your next stay with us!

Best Regards,

Natalie Diorio-General Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Staff was great. Buffet breakfast nice. We got an upgraded room and thank goodness we did because it was small and a little rundown. We had an option of carpet or no carpet. I think we should have picked no carpet and gotten hardwood as I think those rooms might be renovated. Nice to be there on Sunday when Paulista st is a walking street, but otherwise there might be better options. More info and pics on etbtravelphotography

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Paulista_Melia, Gerente at Melia Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Mr.

First of all, I would like to thank you for let us kknow about your recent stay here at Meliã Paulista!

I appreciate your compliments, but even more all the opportunities of improvement that you give me. You can be sure that I will share it with my managerial team, and together work on them.

I hope we can have the chance to have you here in our hotel again.

Kind Regards,

Natalie Diorio- General Manager.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is an outdated hotel. The rooms are humid and have a lot of mold that you can see on the walls of the bathroom, frames and bed. It may be as close as you will get to the slums without actually going to the slums. They are stingy with the towels and I don't know why because they are not the most comfortable towels.
The staff does not really care even when mentioned about the issue.
Guys, location isn't everything and this is the only thing this hotel offers. Do yourself and your company a favor and spend $100 bucks more and go to TIVOLI which is a few blocks away at the center of Paulista. You will still be close to restaurants and the metro but you will have a better nights sleep and wake up refreshed for you day wondering the city or for your day at the office.

Room Tip: Just go to a different hotel. There are no tips. They need to renovate everything.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Paulista_Melia, Gerente at Melia Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Mr. Mrs

First of all, I would like to thank you for let us kknow about your recent stay here at Meliã Paulista.

I hope we can have the chance to have you here in our hotel again.

Kind Regards,

Natalie Diorio-General Manager.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

If you need a quick hotel for a quick business trip this is a good option for you. Rooms are clean and breakfast is decent. Location is very central so good if you have business meetings around the city. Would not recommend for a family vacation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Thank Avishai S. V
Paulista_Melia, Gerente at Melia Paulista, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Mrs Mr

Once again, thank you for choosing Melia Paulista Hotel for your stay in São Paulo.
It is obviously very sad when we do not reach the expectations of our guest once it is our goal, of each employee in any area of the hotel, providing a high standard of service.
We are deeply sorry your experience did not reach your expectations.
We do hope you stay with us again in the future. We will be delighted to have a chance to show you every member of our team aims to provide the best and highest quality of service.

Best Regards