2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$155
Booking.comUS$156
getaroom.comUS$164
1,994 results
All reviews the club lounge paulista avenue concierge desk amazing hotel room service business trip comfortable hotel paulo ihg gym sp executive
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021

I had the pleasure of staying at this IHG Property two weeks ago. When booking a hotel near Paulista Avenue, certainly there are so many properties to choose from. But I decided to stay at this hotel. And I was definitely not disappointed. I was totally happy with the very hospitable staff. Everyone greeted me with a sincere smile. The staff welcoming gesture and their great customer service truly made my stay wonderful. The hotel may not be the newest property in this vicinity, but it was quiet, comfortable and provided a total luxurious accommodation experience. Thanks to the AMAZING hotel staff, I am definitely coming back!

Room tip: Higher floors offers great views of the city
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank danilob978
InterContinental São Paulo, Proprietário at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Mr. Danilo,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to know that you had a great experience at the InterContinental São Paulo.
Your lovely compliments about our staff and accommodations are highly appreciated.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

I suspect that we may have arrived not longer after they opened up again and it was evident that the service was really poor and most amenities were not available. That wouldn't be so bad if they weren't intent on charging for every real they could get out of you.
Staff were miserable and sullen, not interested in customer service. Food was the wrong side of average.
Room was OK but starting to get tired.

Room tip: In another hotel
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank TripMember020920162
InterContinental São Paulo, Owner at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear Mr. TripMember020920162,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!
We are sorry to know that you had this inconvenience during your stay with us!
Your comments about our service will be taken into account so that we continue to promote improvements in our services and facilities. We hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

The staff at all levels are very friendly and simply amazing (special mention to Ronilson, F&B and Renata, Concierge). Good breakfast, good gym and nice rooms. Location is central and could not be better. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank wyi100
InterContinentalSP, Gerente geral at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about our staff, breakfast, facilities and location are highly appreciated.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

I recently enjoyed a four night stay at this fine hotel when visiting Sao Paulo on holiday. Upon arrival to check in I was warmly greeted by Maesta who welcomed me, efficiently checked me in without delay, anwered my questions and was available to greet and readily assist me for the whole of my stay. The warmth and courtesies were not limited to check in but extended to all with whom I encountered including but not limited to the porters, concierge, bar stewards, dining room managers and stewards and housekeeping staff. The hotel is understated comfort, offers a good menu and fine food for all meals whether in the lounge or the restaurant and was quiet. It is one street back from and easily accessible to and from the major Paulista Avenue. I felt vert comfortable and very much at home at this hotel and would return without hesitation.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Anthony S
InterContinentalSP, Gerente geral at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear Mr. Anthony S,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about so many aspects of your stay are highly appreciated.

We look forward to welcome you back, so we can provide and even better service.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Maestá was great and incredibly accommodating - we had made a group booking through an agency and some of the details were miscommunicated. We arrived early on Saturday morning and we helped us a lot by ensuring some of our rooms were ready to check in immediately. He went out of his way to help us and make sure we had a smooth morning and check in experience. Thank you Maestá!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank EmmaS6721
InterContinentalSP, Gerente geral at InterContinental Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about Maestá are highly appreciated.