“The Campinas' zoo”

Bosque dos Jequitibas
Ranked #7 of 122 things to do in Campinas
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

When in Campinas, if you wanna to visit our zoo, this is the place. Located near to downtown, served for lots of bus lines and taxis it is a place for families. Inside if you can find a theater for kids with payed shows and the aquarium of the city too. This is a small but well cared public park from or city. Usually is crowed on weekends.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)
All reviews
in 3 reviews
"dos"
"bathroom"

Reviewed 1 February 2016

This is a little park in the middle of the city, but it has a really nice little museum and aquarium, and a great little zoo. Hippo, monkeys, birds, big cats, lots of interesting animals and the zoo itself is a beautiful rainforest.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are visiting from Canada and since I was born in Campinas and spent most of my childhood at the Bosque I decided to bring him there. It wasn't as I remembered, we had the feeling that there wasn't much money being invested in this city's spotlight and that the animals weren't receiving the care they should have been. Overall, the Bosque is a nice place for a free walk, but it is not as nice as in my memories.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Nice place to take a walk. Free. There is a zoo with some interesting and unusual animals for a european. Quality of life for the animals can be discussed.