See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the hotel, internet was great, breakfast was awesome , room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable . The only thing i was surprised about and wasnt aware was that in order to get the free shuttle transportation to get to the airport is that you have to put your name on a list, next time i have a flight leaving from viracopos i will for sure stay there.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was in this hotel with a friend of mine for one night. We arrived late at night and the people in the front desk were very nice. The room has a good size and the bathroom is excellent. Although is very close to the airport you can not hear much noise. The breakfast was very good and is served from 5:00 am. I really recomend this hotel and for sure I will stay there next time I fly from Viracopos ( by the way, excellent choice instead of Guarulhos airport). Nobody deserves to stay in that Marginal of Tietê not knowing if it is going to arrive at the airport safe and sound

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This seems to be a fairly new hotel. And not that well thought out in the reception area. The reception / lobby area also includes the restaurant!
The check in was a nightmare. Unfortunately we arrived just behind another large group. There were alt least 20 people in front of us and it was taking an average of 5 minutes per person and only 2 staff at reception. So 45 minutes later I eventually got a room.
The room did not have a view of the airport being at the back of the hotel.
The room was good. The first thing that I noticed was a KETTLE. The first hotel we used that had one. So the usual. The bed was ok and I slept well. Good amount of work/desk space. Not much space for hanging up cloths but there are some shelves. this hotel seems to be aimed at the one night stops.Sufficient amount of power points and the lighting was good. A nice size TV but nothing in English! The bathroom is good, nice shower etc. Some toiletries provided also a tooth mug / cup. DO NOT use the tooth mug as it is a plastic cup which did not look all that clean. Apart from that the room was good.
The restaurant. The evening meal is a buffet style and the food on offer was good. But.
At the time most of our group ate it seemed that everyone else in the hotel was there. The restaurant was akin to a works canteen!! The staff did well to keep the food coming as it went as soon as it was replenished.
The breakfast was good as expected and at a more leisurely pace.
One problem was the slight lack of staff speaking English although I would suspect that they do not get that many English speaking guests.
There is free internet. Smokers - there is an area outside at the front for us.
there are rooms with an airport view so best to check before you get there.
usual question. Would I stay there again. If in the area then Yes.

Room tip: The rooms seem well sound proofed so all rooms OK - I think!!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank countessfoxylady
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Being next/gated to an American company you would think the front desk would have someone who spoke English. (There was one guy one night)We were flown in from America last minute to the John Deere plant and didn't speak any Portuguese. Beside a select few most of the employees were rude and not helpful at all. One of the night shift guys/ bald guy wouldn't even look up from his computer and even when we brought our interpreter he acted as if we were inconveniencing his computer time and wouldn't check the back for our laundry (we needed back) that was going out the next day. Every morning we arrived back at the Ramada not one person would greet us let alone look up from the computer. It's not welcoming and made me very home sick quickly. The breakfast selection looked good but being from another country and having Lupus I wasn't able to eat much. And what I could eat was not very good but that could be that I've never had Brazilian breakfast. But the most of the staff there was very friendly. Also the housekeeping staff was great, my key shut off pretty much everyday (extremely annoying) and she helped me out. The smoking section... no shade at all or any protection from the rain. I will not be returning on my trip in July which is a shame because the plant is in walking distance.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank D4870QHjenniferf
Reviewed 6 April 2017

If everything you need is just a bed and a shower, and NOTHING (not kidding: NOTHING) beyond, ok. You can consider this one.

I am suffering to decide from where I should start.
So, the score is "Poor", just because the hotel installations are brand new. Otherwise, the score would be "Terrible".
I will describe everything I suffered in order of happening.

a) 1st of all, If you are expecting to use public transportation, forget it. You won't have taxis, Uber, or anything like that, unless you want to go far away (like 10km [~6miles]) from the hotel. Cabs and drivers will decline the ride several times, just because they stand 5 or 6km away, at Airport. There is no pool of drivers inside hotel plant. So, rent car, go with your own, or get another hotel. Or you will suffer a lot, otherwise.

b) Then, you get the hotel's restaurant Menu. Great! A lot of suggestive dishes, several options, and you call the Front desk for a order, very happy to have such nice options after hard day at office.
They will tell you that there is no room service... They can transfer you to the restaurant, but you will need to pick your food there, by yourself. Ok... I can live with that. Than, from ALL, *ALL* menu options, they can do only the cheeseburger. NONE of the dishes described at HOTEL's MENU are available. Outrageous.
> You can lunch or dinner at the "self service" buffet, but there is not a great deal of options, and everything has poor taste and prepare, like a really simple "around the corner" restaurant. If you expected to have any great meal experience, forget it.

c) And you have no snacks/beverages at your room. I know this concept (no food at room) is quite common in several hotels, but, you need to pick up by yourself, and go to the Front desk and wait like... 10, 15 minutes... They just can't keep up with the demands of all guests and new check-ins. You will see, commonly 2 or even 3 employees at the desk, but only ONE is servicing the public. And, another fantastic thing I faced.... They happened to have only 2 snacks that I happen to bought. After that, they had not replaced the items along the week... So, I was somewhat a champion! Looks like I took the last 2 snacks on the whole city where the hotel is.

d) Then, one day, I called the front desk, and told "Hey, I would like to talk with restaurant". And the attendant (Mario) told me "What for?" ("Pra que?" em bom português, só para deixar claro o tom com que fui tratado)... What for??? I don't know... I am calling the restaurant to check whether they can borrow me a gun... Or maybe the waiter can take me to the destination I need to go, and no Taxi or Uber wants to attend.
"What for" people? Is this an acceptable answer from a hotel professional to a guest? Then I told "I want to order a meal". And he told (!!!) "you need to come here and ask it
by yourself".... WHAT? I have ordered by phone on day 1, and now, I cannot?

and finally...
e) Thursday. Last night of my nightmare. I was suffering with headaches, and there were lots of tasks to fulfill at my notebook, to present to my client, next day...
Even though, I was not willing to ask for another cheeseburger. I decided to go there and eat at "self-service", around 9pm.
When I was almost there, I started listening a loud music... Several guests, like a party... Samba... Loud and non-stop... And, guess what? There are no isolated spaces, so you can get your meal and eat peacefully...
On this hotel, you have to choose: Or you join the party forcefully, or you won't have a meal!
My God! Who is the genius that conceived this stup1d idea? Who manages a hotel and obligates ALL guests, to join a "happy hour parade", by force? There are NO OTHER OPTIONS AROUND to get some food!!! I will have to sleep hungry, or force myself there, suffer with the loud music and my headache, just because!

I travel A LOT... I go, several weeks per year, to Brasilia (DC), Porto Alegre (RS), Rio de Janeiro... I have been in several hotels... Like, around 40 in Brazil, on the last 5 years. And I NEVER... NEVER has faced such a horrible place and service, as I am facing, right now.

My nightmare stay will finish tomorrow. And I promise I will never come back at this place, again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rodrigo D
Ramada V, Gerente at Ramada Hotel Viracopos Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Mr. Rodrigo,

We thank you for your comment. Our team is already checking the service process just to make shure everything is working as correct.
We apologize for the inconvenience at the restaurant. Ramada Airport Hotel Viracopos is an Economic Premium Hotel, and for that we have differents kinds of services. We leave available for the guests our "The Hub", that offers 50 options of snacks, sandwiches and drinks. For that, we do not have the room service option.
We hope you can use our services again to be surprised and rate the evolution of our services.

Cordially,