See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2016

We had a family Christmas party to go in Campinas and needed a place to sleep from December 24th to 25th. We chose the Nacional Inn because of its proximity, only reason.
In the end, I was pleasantly surprised with our stay - rooms are big and clean; bathroom had a huge bathtub, employees were very kind and helpful. And the breakfast was great. I would go back even for a quick rest on an average weekend.

Others review complain tha the hotel is old, but so what? Yes, it is old and beautiful.
I did not have the chance to go to the pool, but I could see if from our window and it looks great, mainly for children.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a bathtub
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This is indeed an old hotel, but nothing to concern because things work perfectly and it's very comfortable.

Even though Free internet speed is not that marvelous thing, you can pay for a better one in the hotel.

There is always a good price if you buy on internet R$150,00 (3 people)/night.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
FlavioAquino, Gerente de relações com clientes at Nacional Inn Campinas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Guest.

Thank you for sending your opinion. We hope to improve them. Your impression of our good price indicates that we respect their choice.
We wait a next trip.
Congratulations.

Flávio Aquino
Relationships Manager

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

It's an average hotel and it looks a old.
The wifi speed could be better.
The breakfast was good as well the lunch buffet, but its not worth the price charged.
They should upgrade the a/c that is old and inefficient, they need to get new mattress and get rid of the carpet at the hall.
If you stay here don't take the room towards the road because it's really noisy, to have an idea I stayed on the 6th floor and still was noisy.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Not recommended.
Old facilities, old air conditioning (noisy and inefficient), old decoration, poor wi-fi signal, bad and dangerous location (no way for a woman walk around alone at night).
The company I work paid the bill but I believe that this is an expensive hotel.

Needs a refurbishment urgently!!

Positive points: dinner was good. Shower was good too.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2010

A Brazilian friend reserved a room for me here as I was in Campinas for a wedding. I was skeptical when I saw the lobby but was disgusted when I saw the room. Hallway and room smelled like urine. The room, seemingly designed and decorated in 1975 (including the mattress) was in disrepair (desk, dresser and bureau falling apart). Woke up and left. Moved to the Tryp hotel, which for about $30usd more was like staying in the 4 seasons.

Date of stay: January 2010
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happytravels826