1,323 results
All reviews radisson hotel wifi connection rooms are spacious checking in air conditioning business trip sao paulo gym
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Rooms have been renovated however bathrooms left out (probably too expensive to remodel).
Expect long wait for elevators (about 26 floors). They have 4 elevators however not more than 2 work at times.
Breakfast is just OK. They could do better given Brazil's rich variety.
Wi-Fi works well.
Old gym with 5 machines for running. No towels in gym.
Staff friendly - however there is just so much one can do under these circumstances.
Bring drinking water - since they do not provide.
Newer hotel in vicinity - less expensive

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Roberto R, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2018

Dear Danny,

We would like to apologise for all that you have mentioned during your survey. We train our team to give a quality service to all of our guests, and the situation you went through is not the standard we aim to provide.

We entirely available for anything you may need and, we also wish you a very good week,

Comfort Suítes Alphaville Team

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I have stayed at this hotel often. The staff are friendly and efficient. The location is good - there are nearby stores for groceries, the Iquatemi shopping center and good restaurants. The rooms are clean. Overall it is an excellent value. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roberto R, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Comfort Suites as your hotel option during your stay in Alphaville. It was a great pleasure having you as our guest!

We believe that the best way to improve the quality of our services and facilities is through our guests opinion.

Please, let us know as soon as you have the dates of your future stays with us. We will make everything to make them the most pleasant and comfortable!

We are available for anything you may need,

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Overall was a good experience. They totally messed up the early morning check in for myself and my employee. Even though we both called the hotel to let them know we would be checking in early of the morning of the 4th, Reservations were for the 3rd we wanted access to our rooms at 5am. Mine had the note on my screen but no room and my employee had no note on his screen and they canceled his room. I witnessed his telephone call. Our rooms were finally ready approximately 9:30. The front desk staff did their best to help.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roberto R, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Mr. Greg,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Radisson as your hotel option during your stay in Alphaville. It was a great pleasure having you as our guest!

Thank you very much for all your commpliments. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and, both me and my team, are really happy to see that our aim is achieved: to make your time with us exceptional and your stay ideal.

We will be at your service anytime you need and, we are hoping to have you back really soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

When in Sao Paulo, you are better off if you keep your expectations low. I was not expecting much in this case, given the good deal I got, but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was comfortable, well maintained (which is rare in business hotels in SAO) and silent even when it is on a busy intersection. Staff was great, breakfast (included in my low rate!) was decent and location was perfect for my needs. Be sure to book your transfer to the airport with ample time. In peak hours it can take up to 3 hs.

Dear Mr. Guillermo,

Thank you very much for all your compliments. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and, both me and my team, are really happy to see that our aim is achieved: to make your time with us exceptional and your stay ideal.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Price is to high in relation to the quality. Staff at the reception were kind but they did not speak English (the hotel should give them some language courses). I stayed in two different rooms. Both rooms appeared to have mold building up in the bathroom. Room service was quick, but the food was not good (compared to what you pay for it). Overall, I would not recommend this hotel until the make some major changes.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roberto R, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Alphaville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Mr. Eduardo,

It was a great pleasure having you as our guest!

We apologize for the items mentioned. We are doing project to remodel the bathrooms of the rooms.

Please, let us know as soon as you have the dates of your future stays with us.

We will make everything to make them the most pleasant and comfortable!

We are available for anything you may need,