“A real taste of Peru in Floripa”
Review of Sabor Peru

Sabor Peru
Ranked #42 of 4,220 Restaurants in Florianopolis
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sabor Perú is born with the proposal to offer genuine Peruvian cuisine , with a choice of typical and cultural dishes that people can enjoy a cozy atmosphere , with decorative elements brought from Lima. The environment offers a homely atmosphere and more than a good food , but a dining experience with authentic Peruvian flavors .
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

After a few days of overpriced, underwhelming food here in floripa I stumbled on this place - and what a find! I was in Peru just 8 weeks ago and really enjoyed the food there.

This place really is an authentic Peruvian restaurant. I had the fish ceviche and lomo saltado tacu tacu which were both excellent and cooked to perfection.

I'd highly recommend a visit to this place while in town!

Buen provencial!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Best ceviche I've ever had! It's even hard to explain! I didn't want it to end. The pisco was also amazing. It's a shame I had only a couple of days at the city, or I would have returned to this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The place says they open at 6:00 PM. We arrived at 6:30 they were still closed. We ask to sit and wait till they open. Waitress said yes you can sit but I cant serve you cause the person that starts the computer for the orders have not arrived yet. So we order a drink she said cant serve you a drink yet either. Well we waited anyway we had the time we are on vacation and we love Peruvian food! So later on we finally got service we order a trio of seafood geometría and it was not Peruvian at all. I been to Peru many times. We taste it but did not eat it. Taste it like past away limes. And It was a very small plate they should named it under appetizers. That was not a dinner plate. And very expensive! I was in a lady like manners paid the bill and left. Horrible experience! We staying here for 3 months but will be never go back there.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

It is the best peruvian restaurant I have tried outside Peru, beating by far, all those in Rio. Incredible experience. The traditional Chevice, was spicy, with the right amount of yellow corn to soften the mix. The coriander was dosed to perfection. The leche de tigre, special sweet mashed potatoe and peruvian popcorn were also fanastic. Deco, music, and waiters were also very good. The second plate and the dessert (I rarely order it) were also outstanding. Would be back anytime.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Finlay normal size on the dinner, not to much, and is look great on the plait !!!

I did order some meat and it taste all of it together the best,the sous was the best i ever tasted.

we got a English menu,that was great.

We are going back !!!