“best Arabian food in Floripa.”
Review of Kaffa

Kaffa
Ranked #178 of 4,361 Restaurants in Florianopolis
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Always good food and service. Really fresh taste. Love all options, been there couple times already.
Kids corner with some toys!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Its a very nice and cosy place. The food is amazing and the prices are fare. It's a perfect place to go with a big group cause you can share plates and try every delight they have

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Everything I had here was great, been here several times and I would say I am a regular. Everything is worth your money and the portion size is awesome.
The service sometimes is not that good, the waiters do not talk much here but they were in general still polite.
This is one of the few places in Florianopolis you will have a good meal at a fair price.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

On the whole, food here is less than average. We had the set menu, which started with 4 small bowls of hummus and other sauces, which were quite tasteless. Then raw kibbeh (good) with a nondescript salad, and the main dish, with grilled and fried kibbeh, rice with lentils (just sweet, with no perceivable taste of spices), cabbage rolls (again quite insipid). Most food was quite dry, the meat overcooked. Service was quite basic, but on the whole I would not complain about this. However, honestly, I cannot recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

this was not our first visit to this restaurant. In the past the food and service have been excellent and the facilities clean. This time we had problems. We ordered Esfiha, quite frito for one person, the Quine tartar sandwich for another can cabbage rolls for me. The sandwich came out first. After a long wait, perhaps 15 minutes the Esfiha and quite frito arrived. Ok, we though, the cabbage rolls will be right out. Not so. About 10-15 minutes later I enquired. Apparently they were going to be done soon. Another 10 minutes and they arrived. There was no apology, no explanation, nothing. The cabbage rolls were not great. There no sauce of any kind, just 8 rolls on a plate. I was not impressed. Not sure we will return in future.