“Above a gas station”

Estacao 261
Ranked #221 of 4,409 Restaurants in Florianopolis
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Somewhat hidden on the upper level above a Shell station, a creative and varied buffet awaits those who are able to find the staircase that leads to the entry of this pleasant establishment. Food options on the buffet are unique and delicious. Desserts looked good, but were hard to cut and serve without making a mess. Great play area for kids as well.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 14 July 2018

With an interesting, varied buffet, I was more than happy to organize my dish for lunch. I got fish, spaghetti, a special rice and some salad; no more because my pocket was not that supportive. The food was very good, tasty at all. For desert, I had a strawberry cake that was very good, too. The place is nice with several tables available. The only thing that I did not like is that the toilettes in first floor are small and located right in front of the main dining room.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Good food. Two options: Italian and Japanese at the second floor. There is a separate salon with a very nice playground for kids.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2014

I was in Florianópolis for a Congress and we basically ate here every single day.
Food was very very good and the price was even better. The place was nice, clean and comfortable. I am a vegetarian and I found plenty of delicious options. Service was very good and even when there was a line it moved fast. We only has one hour for lunch so speed was important.
If I ever go back to Floripa I would go again.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Night: very good foor service and atmosphere. Not cheap.
Day: good buffet options on weekends and so so on weekdays.... Cheap