“Romantic place, great sea view during Sunset, great food”
Review of Rosso Restaurante

Rosso Restaurante
Ranked #19 of 4,223 Restaurants in Florianopolis
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Another great place to go in St Antonio de Lisboa to enjoy sea food with family, friend or as a couple. A bit more "posh" than other places, its a great venue to enjoy the sunset and to try there special Pulpo dish, we will be back.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I went there to have luch with my family last november.
They gave us the menu and we choose for shirimp. They told us they don´t have. We ask for the "cacth of the day fish" and surprise, was frozen. Then we ask what you have fresh? Nothing. Even the octopus is frozen. So we get up and went to another restaurant.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

For many years experience dining in Florianópolis I am quite pleased to have tried for the first time the dish that made this restaurant famous. The octopus served in Rosso is unanimously a distinctive dish. The location and restaurant setting with amazing views makes it a complete and heavenly dining experience.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I hit on Rosso by chance and it must have been my lucky day. The food is absolutely wonderful, faultless. In a city that is brimming with seafood options, Rosso definitely is a notch up. I have been to many restaurants that claim to offer a perfect eating experience just to be disappointed. Not at Rosso.
I had the prawn 'moqueca' (stew), which was cooked to perfect, delicate balanced flavours. My wife had the fish of the day (bass) served in a delicate lemon crust.
Service is also above average - add to that a great wine list and you can't go wrong.
Tip: avoid weekends, if you can. You will definitely enjoy the place much more... and you are a short walk or ride to the historical village of Sto Antonio de Lisboa. Enjoy!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Last friday NOV 28th, I went to this restaurant with a couple of local friends. The place is overall the best to explore, with the piers, narrows streets, and the atmosphere is peaceful. The view of sunset is marvelous. And than, get a table by the window, for the best dinner I ever had in FLN. Service the best, and fresh oysters, and the main with octopus and garopa with the sicilian lemon - au citron.... !!!!! You don't need anythingelse. Not cheap, but it value for everything on the way.