- Beautiful amenities;
- Pleasant rooms;
- Good location near Barra da Lagoa and Praia dos Ingleses;
- Not many parking spots near the flats (Gets too crowded);
- Rooms are very close to each other, so it can get noisy*;
- The staff is not too helpful;
- Short breakfast time, between 8 to 10.
*Since it was having an event the rooms and place itself was very loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between the sea and the mountains. Designed for nature lovers, the Pousada Oceanomare is located in the middle of a virgin Atlantic Forest and few minutes from beautiful beaches.Great pool area for relaxing, restaurant with Italian and Brazilian foods, beach volleyball, soccer on artificial turf, waterfall and ecological path. The Italian style that meets the joy of living in Brazil.Tra il mare e la montagna. Pensata per gli amanti della natura, la Pousada Oceanomare é situata nel mezzo di una ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Pousada Oceanomare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Oceanomare Florianopolis, Brazil