1,034 results
All reviews business trip great hotel including breakfast a great stay swimming pool hotel is located taxi neighborhood brazil poa porto
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Bed was comfortable, but the location is out of the way. Be prepared to spend the additional money you would have saved on taxi's getting to the restaurant/shopping locations. Lower price does not always mean "value".

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joana Gressler R, Gerente de Serviços e Operações at Radisson Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Mr. Ryan,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to share you thoughts with us.

We truly sorry that the location of our hotel was not appropriate for your trip. We would like to inform that our location is one of the points highly evaluated by our guests.

We have a few options of restuarants and bars at walking distance, in a new opportunity ask the front desk team for some guidance, we would be please to help you. We would like to inform aswell that the nearest shopping mall is a 20 minute walk or 8 minute by car. Unfortunately it is necessary to use taxi´s to get to anny other shopping locations.

I remain at your disposal and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Perfect choice for someone who is interested to visit Porto Allegre, in Brazil. In overall the quality of the services, the clearness of the rooms, the incredibly nice beds (with 5 pillows), the provided office space int the room, as well as the very-very nice breakfast and the availability to eat excellent dishes (especially during Saturdays). The attitude of the personnel was also beyond any comment and I felt like being at home!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joana Gressler R, Gerente de Serviços e Operações at Radisson Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Guet,

I would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience at Radisson Porto Alegre. We are really pleased to see that you had a great time in our hotel.

It is extremely gratifying to know that we could offer you satisfactory services. Thank you for your compliments to our team, feedbacks like yours keeps us motivated to always seek to improve.

Hope to see you soon in our hotel.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Nice lobby, slow check-in and check-out, decent breakfast, nice bar @terrace, spacious room, poor towels, power-cut, tea and coffee, but no water boiler in room, strangely located TV-screen, but okay I was there only for work......

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Joana Gressler R, Gerente de Serviços e Operações at Radisson Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for having provided much of your time to evaluate our hotel. Your feedback is very important for us to improve and strengthen our services.

I am sorry that your experience at the Radisson Porto Alegre was not 100% satisfactory. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.

We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Below expectations. Positive: Good location and spacious room (got a larger room). Shower is great with lots of pression. But that is about it. Negative: Update needed. Maintance jobs neglected. Need new towels immediatly. And the smell..... they should have some fragrance sticks or whatever. Worst of all: really bad wifi

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Joana Gressler R, Gerente de Serviços e Operações at Radisson Porto Alegre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay. We are working to resolve these sorts of problems so our guests do not experience similar disappointments.

We thank you for time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay, as it enables us to determine areas of improvement and make the changes necessary to satisfy our future guests.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I was booked in here as part of a group. I don't know what rate they paid. We came in late from the USA but the restaurant was open - on a SUNDAY that is rare in this town; everything is closed Sundays. They have food and full bar, plus a nice large selection of drinks in a set of refrigerators right there. We found a good wide selection on the menu, and everyone was quite pleased by their dish - I'd say it was a better experience than we expected in any local restaurant!

The rooms are ok, modern simu-wood floor, plain, good blackout curtains. As someone else said, if the neighbors are noisy, you might hear something. I could hear my next-door guy yawn a few times. The bathrooms are new and clean. I left my towels on the floor, which usually means change them in a hotel - but they didn't. No big deal for me.

Each room has a snack tray with a GOOD selection of candy, nuts etc. which saved me one night when I was starving! I did not try the TV, but the internet is slow - seriously if you need streaming or good solid internet for work; this may be a real issue.

Front desk staff were great, and the lobby is stylish and has cool books and magazines. Good place for a chat. We spent 3 days here and I would do it again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience with us. We appreciate your comments and we are really pleased to see that you like our restaurant..

Hope to see you soon in our hotel.