See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Walking into my hotel room was a very pleasant surprise. The room had a boutique feel to it with a tall bed and very tastefully decorated. The room wasn't large but, it was well done and comfortable. The rooms have hard wood floors which sadly transmit the sounds from the people above, below, and beside you in an amplified way, sleeping in was basically impossible because of the noise from guests or housekeeping. The restaurant setting was very nice but, the food was just OK. Unfortunately I was served some under cooked chicken but, as it looked suspicious to me I caught it before I got to the raw part. Prices for mini bar and restaurant were very good. The hotel offers free WIFI but, it is only good for checking your emails. Streaming wasn't possible. The front desk staff was great, all very helpful and friendly and all were bilingual in Spanish or English. I had a very nice stay and would like to visit again.

Room Tip: To try and minimize the noise around you I would request a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2014

i stayed there for two nights and was very happy with my stay . the staff at the reception were very friendly and spoke good english . we were asked to wait for a few minutes before we got our rooms and by that time we were offered some coffee and also our luggage was automatically transferred to our rooms . the room i got was really a big one and was very nice and had all the basic amenities . the breakfast was good and also they brought for me some fresh scrambled eggs . there is a nice place outside to sit and enjoy your drinks also . i would love to stay in this hotel again only concern the wifi was not so good as it kept on asking you the user name and password

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Good business hotel. Nice staff. Large and clean room, huge bathroom. Train station on the line going to São Leopoldo and Porto Alegre can easily be reached on foot (10/15mn). Good breakfast and good restaurant for dinner. place is quiet. Only the swimming pool (which was covered when I went there, in winter) was missing.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This hotel, The staff, The Accommodation, The restaurant, everything was great.
I stayed at this hotel in the weekend with my family. And we all enjoyed it.
Also, I'm a runner, so the surrounding area was great for that as well.
Certainly a place to return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2012

A very pleasant business hotel. Clean, nice rooms, friendly staff (reception staff nicer than the restaurant staff though), good internet. The location is a bit out of the centre but I experienced this as a plus as with a lot of traveling I actually enjoyed the quiet and fresh air. The gym and pool area are lousy though but apart from that I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business