“Great location close to the centre of Pipa in a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace Swimming pool
Swimming pool
Kitchen
Terrace
Living room
Inside view of the apartment
Bedroom en suite 1
Bedroom en suite 1
Bedroom 2
Bathroom 1 ( 2nd bathroom is equal)
Living room
Map of the apartment
Roof top terrace
Condominium
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
PatrickD5...
“Great location close to the centre of Pipa in a quiet condominium”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Nice two bedroom apartment with a great pool the kids loved.

On the top floor of a 3 level building so nice views.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Jordidomf...
Montgat, Spain
“Wonderful and quiet apartment close to the main places in Pipa”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

I spent 4 days in this apartment with 4 Spanish friends and everything was cool. The house is in a very quiet condominium with 24/7 vigilance and the people there is very friendly. Although Cristophe (the owner) was not in the place, he had a right-hand man there called Pedro who did everything very easy to us. He opened the house to me and my friends and explained everything we needed to now. Pedro was always charming and helpful, trying to answer as fast as possible to all our needs (more towels, another set of sheets, some advices about what to visit in Pipa...).

The apartment is amazing. You can see it in the pictures, but I can tell for the days I spent there with my friends. Everything is almost brand new. They have there a suite with a king size bed and a bathroom inside, and another room with three individual beds. The house has 2 bathrooms with shower, what makes it easier if you are a group of five, like we were. Anyway, you also have the option to sleep in one of the two hammocks they have on the apartment terrace, something is pretty recommend in the hottest days although there's a fan in each room. We had some great sleeps in there :)

You also have a great pool shared with the other apartments, but the pool is never full, Pipa's main road, where you will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets, is more or less 10 minutes far by feet, and the beach as well. The place is very quiet, so you can go walking everywere with total safety.

My friends and me spent 4 wonderfull days in Pipa and in this apartment in particular, where we cooked, we had some dinners and we spent many time because we felt like home. I pretty recommend you yo stay there if you travel to Pipa.

Jordi (Spain).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quietness of the place, close to the centre but away of the noise and the party
Liked least: The internet didn't work very well, but it was a wi-fi shared around all Pipa Park condos
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Markofigo...
Minneapolis
“Great Rental”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We were very happy with the rental. The property itself is very nice, as well as the unit. Its a 5-10mn walk to the center of Pipa, but it's very easy.

The price we paid for 3 nights during the World Cup was by far the cheapest we came across and it was probably the best rental out of the 5 we stayed in.

I would highly recommend any considering a trip to Pipa to stay here.

Travelling group: Friends
Norway
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
zürich
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing