7 people are viewing this hotel
US$76
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$63
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
getaroom.comUS$113
1,200 results
All reviews front desk the hotel staff barra bernardo larissa gym rio
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2021

I stayed twice at the hotel and in the first time they give me a durty room and at the second time the service was terrible. One hour waiting for water at the room… the frigobar was empty. Terrible experience.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nathalia Granado, Atendimento ao cliente/recepção at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Thaysabono,

We are deeply sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in our hotel. It is our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon in order to prove our true standart. Best Regards, Nathália Granado Operacional Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2021

dont stay if you like to listen to the news each day in English or even get to watch the odd TV programme, the food was basic and the menu very limited. The location is great for the beach and Downtown 500 shopping area

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thiago Santos, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Hull7,

I really appreciated your positive feedback. I noticed you highlighted our team, accomodations, F&B and among others.
I also take this opportunity to express that we look farward to see you back again.
Best wishes and take care.
Thiago Santos.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

I always stay at Radisson Barra when I stay in Rio due to the amazing location and exceptional service of the hotel staff who make you feel right at home. Make sure you reach out to Bernardo who always does his best with his team to ensure a great experience and stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Thiago Santos, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Majid072,

Thank you for your review. We look forwards to see you next time.

Bes regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2021

I visited 6 different hotels during my stay in rio de janeiro and this hotel was by far the best one. Service is perfect, pool area and rooms are spotless, great breakfast. Can't find anything negativ att all 10+

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank timolaz
Thiago Santos, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Magnusson,
I don't have enough words to say "Thank You" for your review at Trip Advisor! Your words make us very proud about all the work we do here and give us the certainty that we are on the right path in search of excellence.
We hope to see you again as soon as possible.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 11 days nice hotel with amazing staff who are super friendly and very efficient. Bernardo and Larrisa on receptIon were fantastic. The bar and breakfast staff were always very friendly and went out of there way to make me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kswm3
Thiago Santos, Gerente geral at Radisson Hotel Barra Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Kswm3,

Thank you very much for your kid words. We hope to see you back agais soon.

Best regards.