7 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$59
HurbUS$66
travelup.comUS$76
1,103 results
All reviews rooftop pool pleasant stay modern hotel breakfast buffet top floor wifi copacabana gym rio english
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2019

The hotel is ok. It's close to the beach and the breakfast is ok. The floor and bathroom could be a little cleaner.

My iPhone 6 was stolen out of my room. I have yet to receive a response from management. Therefore, I will not stay at this hotel ever again.

5  Thank Shemida R
Reviewed 3 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights, hotel location is very good with lots of dining options nearby. The rooms were quite nice but be aware they are very small. Good breakfast buffet. I would stay here again next time I’m in Rio.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank icelandic-elf
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Best hotel,new building,well decorated,
Very nice location 5 minutes walk Beach side
For long walk
Excellent breakfast,one of the staff member in restaurant is name iliash good man,
I enjoyed 5 nights in hotel
I Feel good

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 488bharatt
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

The hotel is nice, very nice to be correct but something incredible happened to me and my girlfriend.
The hotel proposes activities to visit Rio and to do something special.
And till now everything is fine but once reached the place of those activities chosen by me, we realize that everybody else has paid almost half price compared to us.
This why probably the hotel takes a big percentage on the sale of this trip and this is not fair... Cause I accept an increase in price but not such this.
I paid 50 euro for a visit to the city and same price for Ilha Grande and the rest of the group from different hotels they paid 23 euro for EXACTLY THE SAME SERVICE, SAME BUS SAME RESTAURANT SAME
PLACES.
THIS IS A SCAM and my solicitor will follow up as soon as I can.
For the rest the hotel is perfect for things such accommodation and rooms but this event conditioned my staying completely.
So don't pick activities there but visit other places or even other
hotels.(even the ones accross the road)
This is my story
Don't do the same mistake

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank andreapU2977BT
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 5 days in September and had such an amazing experience at the hotel.

It was our first time in Rio, and the reception staff could not have been more helpful! When we checked in, we were immediately upgraded (a lovely welcome!) and given some basic help on how to find things around us (shops for water, the beach etc.) Throughout our whole stay, the reception staff were really helpful, allowing us a later check out time (for free!) and offering advice whenever needed. They were really attentive (something we have found in lacking in other Rio hotels!) and you can tell they genuinely care about your experience with them.

The facilities are good too. The rooms are clean and modern, can’t go wrong! The breakfast buffet was good each morning. We didn’t use the pool facilities (despite it being one of my main reasons for booking!) because the beach was too irresistible but we did go to the rooftop to have a drink one night. Great views of the city rooftops, and you can also see Christ the Redeemer!

We left Rio after 5 days to visit Iguaçu falls (would recommend) and after that returned to a similarly priced hotel with similar facilities for our final weekend... we have been nothing but disappointed with this other hotel and it does not compare to the customer service and facilities at Americas! We wish we had booked the entire stay there!

Thanks to all the staff for being so customer focused. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

4  Thank EmmaBGordon