1,098 results
All reviewsmetro stationminute walk to copacabana beachwalking distancepleasant stayhotel is locatedsafe areainternetcleanlinesssafetyneighborhoodcarnival
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was on my way from Buenos Aires and booked this hotel thorough Booking.con, just when at the airport in BA. I got the booking confirmation and all looked real good.
When I arrived at the Hotel, I showed my booking confirmation to the Receptionist.( he told me is name was Marcelo)
He told me the hotel was full and that I had no booking there.
I asked why this could happen. He just replied rude, that this was not his problem, but Booking.com”s problem and that he would not like to be bothered with it.
I ask if I could get the WIFi password, so I could make myself a new booking somewhere else, but he replied that without a room, I could not get the password for WiFi.
I asked then if he could order me a taxi, but he could not even help me with this.
I travel a lot, but have never experienced anything like this before.
I understand that there can be mistakes with the room bookings etc, but worse customer service than this, is the first time ever I have come across.
I never got the experience of staying at this hotel, but if this is the way customers are treaded, it is better to stay far away.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is modern and quite lovely but it isn’t what I call 4 star
Clock,reading lights,radio,compendium outlining the facilities ,
Small rooms, keycards didn’t work for 4 times of up and down to and from 13 Th floor on arrival and again on second day. The reception guy blamed cellphone but the card was handled by the porter.
3 elevators but not enough for the full occupancy at carnival time.
The breakfast was great with many selections of hot/ cold food and bakery with fresh fruits and all sorts of drinks . It was crowded but the staff did an excellent job of clearing tables and replenishing foods

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank geoff c
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We were there for two nights in January 2018. When we arrived, the first thing we were told was that the Booking.com reservation was somehow invalid, that our room had been given to someone else and that this had been happening constantly, so BE CAREFUL and call before you get there to reconfirm everything.
Fortunately, we had made copies of everything and upon presenting it all they somehow produced a room with the same characteristics as the one we booked, so problem solved.
The hotel is very well situated if you want to enjoy Copacabana beach, (which is beautiful) it’s 100 meters from a subway station and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. My personal recommendation would be the Caranguehlo just a block away for seafood at a great price. Nothing fancy... but well worth visiting.
Back to the hotel: the room was clean, bathroom very nice but there was no hand soap, so we used some of the shampoo and solved that issue too.The swimming pool is very small but relatively deep and the sun deck is cozy and modern.
Elevators took a while to get to the 17 th floor and although it said it fitted eight, we were pretty crammed with 6 people inside.
All of the staff were courteous and breakfast was complete, varied and plentiful.
I would definitely stay there again but will call first to reconfirm my reservation.
Thank you Hotel Atlántico Rio.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cristian H
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel was beautifull, the breakfast was good to, the only thing that was bad is the swimmingpool, it was verry small and it doesn't look beautifull.
The rooms where nice, they don't have a bath.
The gym looked good.

-Atlantico Bussiness Hotel-

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Among all my travelling experiences, I have ever had to put up with such Hostelry disorganisation and Mess.

I have been staying longer then a Week at this Facility (unfortunately payed on Advanced by the Travel Agent and impossible amending my staying toward other nearby Hotels).

It seems like nothing was meant to be working (Only one Lift Functioning, all the Air Dryers as well the Electrics Plugs Out of Order).

The Breakfast it's just a Huge organisational Mess, the Cutlery Missing and the tables unattended.

Not mentioning the Swimming pool, totally left out to the use and abuses of very lower class Guest, whom turn the Roof terrace into Bildge Drinking bucket.

For your sake and Mental Well Being, Please avoid this place!!!!!

Room Tip: the Worst I ever Knew
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business