3 people are viewing this hotel
US$52
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
US$49
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$38
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
PricelineUS$49
Hotels.comUS$52
HurbUS$57
1,207 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Big common area with comfy couches, good people and helpful staff. Nice rooftop terrace to chill and have breakfast. The only thing i missed was a propper kitchen. Other than that I really felt at home =)

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JeanPierreBloem
Reviewed 20 September 2019

I stayed here for one night before flying home, arriving late in the evening. I had booked a room that was very small but it done the trick for a night. The room was clean and had most things packed into it. The breakfast was good ofering a good selection. Overall the room served its purpose.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank WCOB
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

The first thing I need to say is that the location of this hotel is excellent. Set just a block back from the beach, it’s a hugely tall building with a fantastic view out to sea. Go up on the roof to sunbathe, it’s not a massive pool, but it’s big enough and you can see for miles.
The staff are very sweet and thoughtful, and very polite. Breakfast was good and great window, from 6 til 10 each morning. Good range of food.
However, it is a bit out of date, the decor is a little 80s and needs updating to be honest. The room was a good size with a decent shower, although I didn’t like the shower curtain. I always prefer a screen.
The WiFi is free but it’s really bad, and we often could not get any signal. I have a Speedtest app and at its best it was downloading at less than 1mbps.
The room was excellent value though, pricing is very reasonable. It just needs a bit of work. I think when it was first built it was a lovely hotel for the time.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dancred
Reviewed 23 May 2019

We stayed at this hotel for 6 nights and I must say when we first got there we expected it to be horrible because of how it looked on the outside but as soon as we stepped in, it was not bad at all. It was very close to the beach and the rooms were spacious and quite comfortable. We actually enjoyed our stay here, it was conveniently located. The service was not the best but not bad either

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Mobile680512
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

The hotel is great. Is has many amenities including restaurant, sauna, rooftop pool with a bar. It also very close to the beach and a lot of eating places that have great food including buffets. The hotel concierge is amazing, those guys are brilliant at their job and they are always willing to help even about places to visit in the city. I loved it!

Date of stay: April 2019