“nice restaurant”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Buffet
Neighbourhood: Ipanema
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The food is weighed so its not very economical if you plan to eat a lot, but the restaurant is quite nice and the grilled meats with black beans were really yummy.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This place is better than another kilo we've been to in Copacabana, but this doesn't mean it's great.

There is a good selection of food but everything tastes pretty average. A nice point is that they have a few selections of meat that they cook at the end of the bar. I had the steak which was tasty and juicy.

Overall, my boyfriend and I had a modest lunch but it was over 30BRL each which is fairly expensive for what we had.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I went here on my own because it was close to the hotel. Do not go, It was double the price from the other pay by weight places I went to and for half the food.
Tourist rip off I think. I told the 12 people I was travelling with to avoid this place.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Went there for very late lunch - within an hour of them closing.
While there was a variety of food still available at the buffet the quality wasn't brilliant, and most importantly it was almost cold.
Staff were keen to clear up, and I didn't feel welcome. Left before I tried dessert

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Typical Buffett meal, some good stuff and some not. Had meat grill, churrascaria at the end of the line.