“Worst club in the world! Rude, unprofessional staff!”
Review of Boite Miroir

and up
Skip the line: Ipanema Pub Crawl
Ranked #43 of 144 Nightlife in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Owner description: A Miroir, um empreendimento que leva a assinatura do ator Luciano Szafir, possui ambientes sofisticados de extremo conforto, reunindo projetos de som, iluminação, climatização e interação tecnológica inéditos no país, criando um ambiente íntimo, de atmosfera vibrante e decoração rica em detalhes.Serviços:• Maquiagem• Chapelaria• Área de Fumantes• Valet Parking• Cartões: Visa, Mastercard e Amex
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This club takes advantage of tourists and barely speak english. They are very aggressive with you make you pay for every little thing. 1st there was a door charge, then there was a bar charge (before you got in), then you had to pay for pants if you weren't wearing any and then you had to pay when you left (we were there for an hour and ended up with a $300USD bill…for 10 drinks). Worst club experience in the world!!!!

3  Thank bzutz_international

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Very, very expensive but great dj with amazing crowd. Fun way to experience Rio de Janeiro weekend nightlife until all hours.

1  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed 8 November 2013

DO not go here. This place is overpriced and the staff is very rude. When it came time to pay our bill, which included many many drinks we did not purchase, Carla the manager had nothing helpful to say. I explained that if 2 people drank 20 drinks in 2 hours, then we probably would not be standing there talking about the bill. It was clear they made a mistake, however no one would fix it, so we left paying almost 300 dollars US for 2 hrs of mediocre music. You would be better going to Ipanema

8  Thank Neelima R
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My friend and I walked up and were told to get in a line behind a slew of men. Women were systematically escorted past us and let in, which is to be expected at a night club. A group of three Australian men were ahead of us and were told to wait. My friend and I were told the same thing. When the woman at the door knew we didn't speak Portuguese she told us to wait.

25 minutes went by and the guys from Australia and my friend and I were still in the same spot. I'd estimate 20 guys had been let in without paying or waiting in any line while we were sitting in front of the place looking like idiots. Whenever we asked what was taking so long we were told to wait a little bit longer. Finally, a woman that spoke English came out and told us we had to pay $200 reais to get in. 200!?? Are you kidding me? We laughed and walked off, along with the Australian guys. It might have helped had they told us this from the beginning. What a waste of a night sitting in line for this glorified brothel.

My advice: We've had many great nights elsewhere in Lapa, Ipanema, and Copacabana, try your luck anywhere but here and I guarantee you'll have a better time.

4  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Expensive to get in (expect a minimum of 40 usd per female with a reservation, guys that were with us without a reservation were 200 usd per person, yep 200 per person and that's not bottle service) They tell you that you this back in drinks, but drinks are beyond overpriced. Expect to pay 42 for vodka soda. The club is overpacked,so much that you literally can not move, so if you think you're going to dance you're wrong. The majority of the people we met were tourists. When you decide you want to leave the line is ridiculous, expect to wait for a good 20 minutes trying to exit. The bouncer asks for bribes if you don't want to wait to leave. Classy.

4  Thank GypsetChic