See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2015

The good side: the breakfast was probably the best in the world. The staff was very polite and available.
It could improve: the old conditions of the elevator and the corridor walls. The power sockets were just a few and in bad conditions. The window was broken.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2015

We stayed at the hotel during the World Cup and we came back this year. The place is very well located,and safe, walk distance from the Gloria subway station and short distance by taxi to Santos Dumont airport. I always like when the but is 2 beds pushed together, this way when hubby moves or gets up I don't wake up! lol so thumbs up for the bed! It's not an amazing hotel but not a horrible one either. Having nice comfy beds, clean, well located and with a good breakfast is good enough for me!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2015

I have stayed with my hubby 2 weeks ago at this hotel, the Bed was comfy even though it was 2 singles pushed together, the bathroom was okay (considering that the water would go everywhere when having a shower. The breakkie was divine. The reception staff were rude and not very helpful, however the porter was very polite. I thought he should be at reception desk.. Also internet charges for $15 reais for 5 minutes it is ridiculous...
Anyways it was an okay stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Something is wrong with your reviews for this hotel on TripAdvisor I'm here for the World Cup we went from a four star hotel in beautiful brasila to this hotel which would I would say is in dire need of a makeover this hotel was a nice place 30 years ago not now not anymore I'm sorry but for what I paid this is not what I want maybe for a one night stand but that's it

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank carlos c
Reviewed 18 December 2013

What can I say? Not too bad. Not good either. Correct restaurant. Nice staff. Small swimming pool, but there was no one there, which was nice... It was quite close to underground and Rio downtown. Very lonely area at night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business