Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$95
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
travelup.com
US$75
Hotels.comUS$95
PricelineUS$96
ZenHotels.com
All reviews leme beach rooftop pool and bar an amazing view great hotel hotel is located excellent location proximity guests block facilities carnival rio
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2022 via mobile

Novotel Rio De Janeiro Leme was by far one of the best hotel experiences I’ve had. The space is gorgeous , right on the beach with a roof top pool / lounge that has an amazing view of Copacabana. The staff were so nice & helpful. Special thanks to Amanda & Thales at the front desk , Also Pedro on the roof top & Marcelo , their amazing chef! Great experience overall . 10/10 Recommend. We will be back :)

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank brandyc876
Novotel RIo de Janeiro Leme, Gerente geral at Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2022

Brandy,

Thank you very much for your comment about stay at the Novotel Rj Leme.

We are glad to know that we provide you a great experience. Thank you for the positive feedback about our localization, Rooftop and our staff.

Rest assured that your praise will be shared with Amanda, Thales, Pedro, Marcelo and our entire team. Comments like yours motivate us to continue delivering excellent work.

Will be always a pleasure receive you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2022

I stayed only a few nights, wish I'd stayed longer. The rooftop pool and bar are nice, well kept and inexpensive. My room was nothing extravagant but it was clean and the ac worked great. Check in was smooth (shout out to Carla for allowing me to check in just a bit early!) Proximity to the beach is really great. Overall I have no complaints, I won't hesitate to stay again or send client.

And to add I noticed the majority of the staff were wearing mask, that's awesome considering most of the city was not. Gave me the impression that they were really trying to be mindful of guest safety.

Room tip: I was on the 4th floor, it was extremely quiet.
Date of stay: March 2022
Novotel RIo de Janeiro Leme, Gerente geral at Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Dear Michelle,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Novotel Rj Leme.

Very happy to experience it as it gave you a great experience. I appreciate your positive feedback about our Rooftop, localization and room that your stayed.

Rest assured that your compliments will be delivered to Carla and our team, comments like yours motivate us to continue delivering excellent work.

Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

The hotel was amazing. Very clean and had all the necessary amenities. The gym has an Amazon view and the the pool omg it’s amazing. It has a bar and the pool has the view of Copacabana beach. The restaurant has incredible food and the service is another level. Visente one of the servers was always available to give the the best experience and Carla the receptionist was very helpful as well. She scheduled for me a visit to a near salon and they also help with scheduling a COVID test needed it to go back home. I had a very nice experience in this hotel I give them 5 starts

Trip type: Travelled with family
Novotel RIo de Janeiro Leme, Gerente geral at Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Dear Katherine,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Novotel Rj Leme.

We are very happy to know that we provided a great experience. Thank you for the positive feedback about our gym, gastronomy, Rooftop and pool.

Rest assured that your compliment will be shared with Vicente, Carla and our team after all; Comments like yours motivate us to continue doing an excellent job.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2022 via mobile

We staid in this hotel for a longer period of time. The services I’m the hotel are great , the pool is nice and clean always supervised . The rooms are clean and have what you need. Special thanks to Gustavo, Clair and Gabrielle ! They did a fantastic job for us, super friendly and customer orientated , they do their outmost for you to have a good experience !

Thank you so much for having us!

Hope to come soon again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Novotel RIo de Janeiro Leme, Gerente geral at Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2022

Dear Marco,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Novotel Rj Leme.

We are very happy to know that we provided you a great stay. Receiving a review from one of our regular guests is extremely important to us.

Rest assured that your praise will be shared with Gustavo, Clair, Gabrielle and our entire team.

Rest assured that it will always be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 12 March 2022

I don’t usually write reviews but feel the need to warn anyone who is considering staying here. The hotel is beautiful yes, and you can’t beat the location. However, on our second night here I realised my jewellery that I had left on the coffee table (5 rings and a necklace) had disappeared. We checked every part of the hotel room five times before raising the issue with reception, who were adamant that this does not usually happen. Although they checked cctv and informed us that only the maid had entered the room that day, they told us that because we had no proof, they could not do anything about it. The only thing they suggested was that we visit the local police station. Yes, I should have been more careful and put the jewellery in the safe, but you don’t expect these things to happen in a well respected hotel like this one. Really disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple