9 people are viewing this hotel
US$84
Free cancellation until 31/05/22
US$84
Free cancellation until 31/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$68
Agoda.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
travelup.comUS$85
All reviews leme beach rooftop pool and bar hotel is located excellent location great hotel pedro proximity guests facilities carnival block rio
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

We booked this hotel for a pleasant stay during a holiday in Rio. It was expected that after pandemic lockdown procedures and now reopening things would be a little crowded, no big deal. But the hotel is far away from handling maybe even lower occupancy. First of all there was no preference for ALL members, not to mention we are Gold which was even more frustating. There was no welcome drink offered, no amenities and welcome card at our room, hell we were treated like we were nobody. The hotel was having a really hard time handling the crowd, service is usually poor in Rio but standards in this hotel were even lower. We had to wait a whole lot for service at the pool, and the breakfast was a big mess, not mention the absence of croissants. The hotel reception was really rude with us and could not help us with most of our requests, in fact I am waiting for an email they asked me to send a week ago to check if they've found an item we forgot at the room. In the end I suggest not staying in this hotel, there are much better ones in Rio

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Caiafamd
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at Novotel Leme everytime we are in Rio. Without a doubt is one of the best hotels to stay.
It is well located and the Customer service is outstanding! Since I booked until the check-out everything runned so good.
Room is very clean and large. Breakfast is delicious and full.
Thanks for attention Mr. Luis Rossi, Mrs. Dayse Meneses and Mrs. Laís Howard.
Congrats on running the hotel the best way!!!

Room tip: Room with sea view is awesome!
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kinostour
Luis Rossi, Gerente geral at Hotel Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear Mr. Kino,

Thank you very much for your comment about your last stay.
We are really happy that you had such an amazing experience with us.

I've already shown your comment to our team, which certainly are now much more motivated to keep giving a great service to our guests.

Hear from our guest how much the staff are hospitality makes us proud.

We await your return soon.

Best regards,
The Novotel Leme Team

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Spent 6 days in Rio de Janeiro at the Novotel Leme and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel, one block from the beach, with upgraded facilities and amenities.

1) Rooftop pool and bar with a beautiful view.
2) Large clean rooms.
3) Great buffet-style breakfast in the morning.
4) But most importantly, the staff was amazing! Thank you, Fabiano, Stephanie, and Jess!

One thing that stood out, in particular, was that I needed a late checkout due to my return flight being late at night. I also had meetings scheduled that I'd much rather do from my hotel room than from the airport. When I explained this to the staff, they immediately approved my late checkout with extra time (later than I requested), to give me time to have my meetings and pack my stuff without rushing. This made my last day so much easier and this is something I've not experienced at other hotels in Rio. I would definitely recommend Novotel Leme to my fellow international travelers, you won't be disappointed and it won't break the bank either!

Date of stay: August 2021
Luis Rossi, Gerente geral at Hotel Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Mr. Daniel,

Thank you very much for your comment about your last stay.
We are really happy that you had such an amazing experience with us.

Hear from our guest how much the staff are hospitality makes us proud.

We await your return soon.

Best regards,

The Novotel Leme Team

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

My wife and I have been stayed at Novotel Leme.
Since the reservation until check-out everything is so outstanding!
All of staff is so friendly, attentive. Special thanks to the general manager (Mr. Rossi) and his co-workers Dayse Meneses (Reservation Responsable), Caio and Pacheco both front desk personnel.
Rooms are comfortable and pretty clean. Covid-19 safety protocols are extremely followed by all employes and guests.
Full continental breakfast is served.
Hotel is located in Leme neighbourhood where you can find some restaurants.
Also, on the roof top there is a bar- restaurant with pool. It is worth visiting the roof top.
Amazing panoramic view!
Highly recommned to stay at Novotel Leme-RJ!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kinostour
Luis Rossi, Gerente geral at Hotel Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

First of all we want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Rio de Janeiro and for spending a little bit of your time giving us your feedback.

We are happy to know that you had a great time in our hotel.
We are constantly working in order to offer our best service to the guests.

Thank you again for your share and we hope see you next time.

Reviewed 25 March 2020

Hotel and room is really nice and clean. Good breakfast. Nice place on to rooftop to relax with the pool.
Staff is wonderfull, Alejandra at the front desk give us A+ service. Giving us nice place to go and helping us with our time in Brazil.

Thank you to her and all the staff members.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank kkayla2016
Luis Rossi, Gerente geral at Hotel Novotel Rio de Janeiro Leme, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Hello, kkayla2016!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, I'm glad you had an excellent experience.

Alejandra is very happy with your compliments and she is even more motivated to offer a great service to our guests.

Our whole team look forward to your return.

Camila Piragibe