1,439 results
All reviews great location safe area rooftop pool few blocks within easy walking distance small pool min walk air conditioning hotel is located stayed here for nights beach front arpoador copacabana rio brazil supermarket taxis
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel but try to get a high floor as the street noise is loud and consistent (stayed on the 1st floor) lifts were small and took a while to get anywhere. Nice view and pool on the roof

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is not exactly cheap and the problems abound. For starters, there was the toilet: I flushed it as soon as I stepped in the room to check it and a horrible “ gift” bursted out almost flooding the bathroom leaving a terrible smell.
We went to the beach and when we returned our room door was wide open . Cautiously we rand the bell to learn there was a person cleaning the window( not housekeeping for the room had already been cleaned).note: no one told us they would enter our room during our absence other than housekeeping service.
Wifi in room 203 was close to inexistent.I could go on but ill stop here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved this hotel for several reasons! First, location was perfectly located just three blocks off the beach and was centrally located between Ipanema and Copacabana. Second, the free breakfast was perfect every morning offering several selections. We stayed here for a couple weeks so the variety was very helpful! The bellman and front desk staff were SO friendly and very helpful in making recommendations and offering assistance! We especially enjoyed watching the evening news in the lobby and had several wonderful conversations with many of them! Some of the rooms are quite small, however, everything else makes up for this and I would stay here again without a doubt next time we travel to Rio! I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The location of this hotel is absolutely perfect - situated right between Copacabana and Ipanema, 2 minutes from the beach, with all amenities around it's an ideal setting. The rooftop has a (small) pool and a pretty amazing view, once again reminding of the great location.
The rooms are quite spacious, with very comfortable beds - all super clean.
Breakfast is more than decent, staff variably friendly (from amazing to fairly cold). For the budget it's one I'd absolutely recommend, it's worth every penny despite, like a lot of hotels in Brazil, it's fairly noisy and doesn't have great phonic isolation.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Most of all we appreciated the location - a quiet street a few steps away from both Copacabana and Ipanema. Next, we just loved the top floor sun roof with a small pool and super views over the ocean and stunning surroundings. The hotel staff are polite and helpful. At the front desk they all seem to speak English. Breakfast is good. Rooms are clean and quiet.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple