10 people are viewing this hotel
US$136
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$136
Trip.com
US$115
Hotels.comUS$136
PricelineUS$136
HurbUS$139
3,290 results
All reviews rooftop pool copacabana beach sugarloaf mountain excellent hotel chairs and umbrellas upon check early check buffet breakfast top floor christ the redeemer rio windsor brazil portuguese
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

One of the worst staff collection I’ve ever seen. They are rude, argumentative and don’t apologize when there’s an issue. My key didn’t work, they added as many extra fees, when possible, tried to make our stay as hard as possible. They wouldn’t allow guests to our room and basically inspected me each time I can into the hotel. Avoid this place at all costs!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
William Rodrigues, Diretor-Geral at Miramar Hotel by Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Dear Mr. L5056MHchristopherm,
First of all, I would like to apologize for not having met your expectations during your stay at our hotel.On the other hand, the problems reported here in your review were generated by your lack of understanding regarding the conditions of your reservation made by Expedia, as well as by not wanting to follow the standard routine of our hotel.You made a reservation for two people and brought a third person, so you need to pay the daily difference. Your reservation did not include breakfast service, so if you wanted to have this service you would have to pay for it. To leave extra expenses inside the hotel to be paid at check out, you must leave a credit card in advance or pay directly at the hotel's points of sale immediately after consumption. I believe that such situations ended up generating this dissatisfaction with our services. Once again, I apologize for not having met your expectations. If in the future you wish to return to Rio de Janeiro, it will be a pleasure to welcome you.

Reviewed 27 December 2021

Ok, so it doesn't have the old school glamour of the Copacabana Palace, or the sheer cool factor of the Emiliano or the Fasano, but it's not THAT far behind, and at a quarter the price, I know where my money's going! In fact, it's got a far better view from the pool than next-door-but-one Emiliano, which is sandwiched between two taller buildings, so you can only look directly outwards to the sea, not up the beach.

And don't even mention the JW Marriott with its shamefully tiny windows facing the beach - what a crime! The Windsor has full height windows so you can even lie in bed and enjoy the view. The Fairmont? Nah. it's almost fallen off the end of the beach.

This is a bonafide 5 star hotel, with the most friendly staff you could ever hope to meet, a view to die for, and all at the price of a Travelodge back in the UK. STAY HERE! (just make sure you get an oceanfront room)

Date of stay: December 2021
3  Thank David J
William Rodrigues, Diretor-Geral at Miramar Hotel by Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2022

Dear Mr David J,
Thank You very much for your wonderful review at Trip Advisor! Your kind words made us proud of the work we do here.Happy New Year! We hope to see you again as soon as possible.

Reviewed 18 December 2021

Hotel is nice and have a really good location, the view from the pool is amazing and the breakfast is one of the best in Rio ahhh and their chocolates. Also the reception is very helpful and they take care of us in all our stay.

Date of stay: December 2021

Dear Mr. fer_terrazas,
Thank You so much for your review at Trip Advisor! We are so glad to see that you had a very pleasnt stay with us. My entire team and I thank you for choosing the Miramar Hotel for your stay in Rio de Janeiro. Happy New Year! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 October 2021

Stayed there a couple o nights and loved it. It is a great value 5 star hotel, with good comfortable rooms, great linens and pillows. The restaurant is very very good. The thing that impressed me the most was the staff, I don't think I ever went to an hotel with such nice staff, they are all just amazing! If I ever go back to Rio, this is where I will stay!

Room tip: Ocean facing ones are amazing
Date of stay: October 2021
William Rodrigues, Diretor-Geral at Miramar Hotel by Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Dear Mr. Antonio V Boas,
Thank You so much for your wonderful review! Your comments made us very proud of the work we do here. We are looking forward to your next visit to the Miramar Hotel.

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Good hotel in top location on copacabana beach. 30 meter from ocean. Good service, the breakfast is amazing with big choices. We arrived early to rio so we got early check in for free. The rooms/ furniture are little bit old. The rooftop pool has a nice view but is old and small. The Cost/ benefit is perfect.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
William Rodrigues, Diretor-Geral at Miramar Hotel by Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Dear Mr/ Mrs. FadiabuH,
Thank You very much for your review at Trip Advisor! For us it is very important to have this feedback from our guests, as it helps us to reposition our products & services in order to improve the safety and comfort of our hotel. We hope to see you again as soon as possible.