“Great food”

Ranked #21 of 14,006 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Leblon
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Both meats and dessert are delicious.
The all-you-can-eat menu is perfect.

The restaurant is pricey, but you will enjoy the environment, the staff and the location.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,389)

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Although I would have preferred my fraldinha a little less pink (and less chewy) in center it was still tasty. My husband got the herb crusted filet which was delicious too. His favorite sides were the ratatouille and risotto. Mine were the arroz grega, roasted potatoes, xiu xiu au gratin, homemade apple/passion fruit sauce! Asparagus was over cooked unfortunately and my caipirinha was just okay. I should have asked for the best house cachaca! Note: you will walk away well fed. Feels like Thanksgiving dinner almost! No room for dessert this time but now I know my favorite sides to space it out next time. :)

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I hate that people from Rio are rude and treat clientes like we are making them a favor. Would never recommend this restaurant, also because the food isn’t so different from other places. This message is specially to the hostess with dark hair. Losing clients for bad treatment!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I had dinner here one of the nights that I was in Rio de Janeiro, and it was one of the best during my stay. I had the chateaubriand and a glass of Malbec. The waiters brought different side dishes to complement my steak. I believe that one of them was a mix of mashed yucca and mashed potato. The waiters will continue to serve you more until you say "no more." I liked the fact that I could dine outside. This restaurant is not on a major thoroughfare, so dining outside was pleasant. The chateaubriand was very tender and very juicy. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

With a prominent and cozy look CT Boucherie can easily be overlooked in the busy streets of Rio de Janeiro, but this authentic Brazilian meat restaurant cannot be missed on your journey. Amazing meat in all sizes mixed with a battery of side dishes in various flavors and styles, allowing you to taste a broad variety of food. Side dishes will be presented in original pots and pans by the kitchen staff and served directly on your plate, giving an unique dining experience. Starters is not neccessary but their CT salad is higly recomendable.