“AMAZING”

Ranked #22 of 14,003 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Leblon
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This restaurant was by far one of our favorite...we even went twice. The staff are amazing (even though they don't speak English) and the food was absolutely amazing.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,388)

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The rib eye was great but surprisingly what really stood out for me was the unlimited sides one gets here. Almost all the different sides I tried I asked for second helping and believe me with the massive rib eye, I would have only done so if they were great! A must visit for good steak in Rio.

Service was also great and while we didn't speak Portuguese, the waiters made all efforts to explain items to us to their best ability.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Have not tasted anything quite as good in Rio yet. It's pricey but worth it for a nicer meal. Go with the prime rib special and save some room for dessert, everything is just amazing.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Whats not to like - lovely Al Fresco dining, good steak and excellent sides. It was expensive however - the bill came to the sort of total you might spend in London. I had the Prime Rib, which was nice although I was struggling to find much meat after a while. The sides that the waiters constantly bring to your table are, as observed elsewhere, very nice indeed. Certainly one of the best restaurants I have been to in Rio.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Well worth the price even though for those who have spent time in Brasil the cost seem exceptionally high. The beef was tender and cooked perfectly but perhaps even better is the sides which are served throughout the meal as the waiter comes by your table. The French inspired sides can also be purchased individually and as most are non-meat based this actually is a great degustation menu (of sorts) for vegetarians as well.